Status: Has Been Found!!!!! Shall Begin Immediate Work!!!!

Because Your My Destiny

Chapter 1

Once upon a fucking time...opps...I mean...yeah that's not going to work for me.

Well let's just start off with introductions first then. My name is Craig Anderson, and I'm the lead singer for Live Or Let Die, or, well, was before my life became a fucked up mess involving werewolves.

The guys and I had decided to go to Yellowstone National Park so we could do some soul searching, and try to see if we can pop out another record for our fans that wouldn't suck as much as we thought it was going to, because, obviously, we had found no inspiration in any other place.

That's where my life took a major hit.

Maybe we shouldn't have gone to Yellowstone National Park to get some sort of inspiration, because, I not listening to the Forest Ranger's warning, wondered off alone without the guys. I didn't think it'd be that bad, because I had a GPS locator on me just incase if I was ever lost they could find me, and bring me back.

But, as it were, it started to rain. Completely killing my line of vision to just a foot ahead of me. It was a hard rain so I knew I'd need to find some sort of shelter soon so I could wait out the rain. I know it's not the smartest thing to do since there are Wolves around, but it's better to find shelter than to test the elements.

I had to walk probably a good twenty miles until I was able to find a cave to duck down into. I, honestly, don't know how I was able to cover all that ground. I had scratches all on my legs and arms, because I was, literally, so incompasitated by the rain to not want to risk putting it on, or it blowing away from me when the wind had started blowing really hard.

I knew I was going to get a really bad cold and fever from the rain since it was a cold one, and not a warm one. Warm rain is better than cold rain since the warm rain doesn't give you side effects of a cold as easily as cold rain.

After climbing the rocky hillside I was able to get myself into the cover of the cave I knew I needed to be near the back of the cave, but, just incase the cave was too big, I I stayed more near the entrance that way I could easily get out.

As the rain went on, I regretted not listening to what the Forest Ranger's had said. I was playing the dumbass Rocker act while the other three were actually paying attention and not wondering off just because the Ranger's words were so boring to listen to.

Just like my douchebag of a friend named Oliver Daniels, I don't listen to what anyone tells me to do, and, right now, I regret that in every sense of the word. I might not get to see Alayna Marie again, I might never make music again, I might not do anything I love anymore, because my stupid ass didn't listen to what the Forest Ranger's had to say.

I would love to quickly admit my good people that I am the worlds biggest dumbass. Thank you.

Now that I can stop self-loathing about my current situation, I might be able to get somewhere when it comes to finding out what I packed in the way of essential's in my backpack.

I unzipped one of the big pockets, and pulled out my jacket. I immediately put that on so I could battle against the coldness of the wind while it went passed the cave entrance. I searched to see what else was in the pocket, and pulled out two water bottles full of water. That's a good thing, that means I can take my time drinking them, and conserve them for when I got really thirsty. Other than those three things there was nothing left in the pocket so I quickly put the water bottles back in and zipped it shut.

Unzipping the other big pocket brought me to Monte's idea of a good snack when we needed to rest. Two boxes of Protein bars. Hail all to Monte, because this is probably what I'll be surviving off of until I can get out of here, and find my way back to the main entrance. I stuffed the boxes back into my pack.

One of the small compartments produced my, more likely than not, water drinched Ipod. I took my Iphone out with it, and tried to turn it on. Alas! One thing worked, but I had zero signal out in these mountains. Oh great, my bright idea of not having a satellite phone on me instead. I told Max that I wouldn't need to carry one, because I'd be with him and the guys every step of the way.

My bad at getting mad at him, and deciding to wonder off.

Can you say douchebag? Oh good! So can I!

The other small compartment produced my wallet, and a picture of Alayna Marie. God I missed her already. I brought the picture of her up and kissed it. We was my little rock princess, and I never let her forget it. I always told her I loved her before she went to sleep at night, and, now, I can't.

Holding back my tears in front of the guys was easy, because we usually argue over the stupidest of things, but, when it comes to Alayna, I can't help, but let the flood gates slam open and wash over me.

I put my wallet back in my bag, but kept Alayna's picture out so I could fall asleep to her smiling face. I used my backpack as a pillow, not the most comfortable of objects to use, but it works. I put her picture in my jacket so, if I were to relax and my grip loosened, it wouldn't blow away.

I soon fell asleep to the sounds of harsh wind with equally harsh rain. I never anticipated, though, that this cave was bigger than it seemed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a new story that I'm writing and have fallen in love with!
I will try to update my other two stories soon I promise!

Chelsea's Dead Smile