Status: Worked on this a long time ago, and I think I'm done with it ... terrible piece of work

The Stories of Bravo Team

Bravo Team, the second team out of 16 in the United States Marines 18th Platoon. The entire 18th Platoon has been assigned to Operation Dragon. A military retaliation operation in which the objective is to drive the Chinese occupation out of the fourth quadrant of Kiska; an island on the western end of the Aleutian Islands, which was owned by the Russians before the Chinese occupation of the southern half of it. November 2010: World-wide economic destabilization starts, and the six superpowers start seeing massive unemployment and political unrest. January 2011: Russia (one of the six superpowers) begins to rest easy after discovering a wealth of oil on the Island of Kiska. March 2011: Russia begins to export oil to the United states, the European Union, and the Republic of India, having made previous trade agreements and treaties with these three superpowers. May 2011: After receiving no trade offers from Russia, China sends a Platoon of soldiers to occupy the southern half of Kiska, not wanting conflict but believing they have no other choice to stop the economic crisis in their country. Russia makes numerous demands for China to leave, but China ignores them, clinging on to 50% of the lands area and oil production, and believing they will be able to take more in the near future. June 2011: Russia, having no luck with China, calls upon the United States to aid them in the taking back of Kiska, and thus Operation Dragon is born.
  1. KR-51
    Welcome to war, your first mission: Falling out of the air ... and no, I don't mean a HALO
  2. MIA
    You alright? If not, just remember ... you got lucky.