Skylines in Heaven

Heaven

Kindergarten
Homework Assignment
Write a letter.


It's been a year daddy, I really really miss you. Mommy says you're safe now, in a beautiful place called heaven. She cries when she says that saying that she want to be with you too. She cries a lot especially when making your favorite dinner. We had your favorite dinner last night, I ate it all up; Even though I don't like carrots. You would be proud and give me a kiss. Then sing me a pretty song.

I learned how to swim this summer. Auntie Alica taught me. I can even open my eyes while under water. She says that you would be proud of me.

Can't you see me?

I started kindergarten this year. That's why I'm writing this letter, for homework. I have a bag and a lunch-box. I carry a picture of you in my Blue's Clues lunch box. Cause we used to watch it together.

You are the greatest daddy.

I can swing on the swing by myself. Auntie Jamia used to push me, but she can't know mommy says she's going to have a little girl like me. It wasn't the same. I miss you pushing me.

When I'm playing games with mommy we tickle and have fun. I miss how you used to tickle me. I liked it when you tickled me. My belly used to hurt lots and lots some times. But you made it all better.

I try not to cry. Mommy says it's okay, because she cries lots and lots and lots. But I know you don't like it when I cry, or mommy. I know you don't like it when I cry. You never wanted me to be sad. You would tell me I'm your little sugar princess and I was so special. I try daddy but it hurts. Down in my tummy and I cry even more. I always try and stop, but I can't because I wish you were there to hug me and say it was all alright.

Is it true you're not coming home? That's what Bert says. He's been over lots and lots. He looks after mommy and me too. He's very nice and cry too. He says he was very sorry he never got to make up with you. I think you should of cause you always said to make up with people. I lerned a song on the play ground.
Make friends,
Make friends,
Never ever break friends.

You should of done that because Bert's nice he takes us to Chucky Cheese. I wont let him take me to Tacco Bell because that's our place. He tried but I cried and e said sorry.

Maybe some day I cane visit you in heaven, okay? Seona in my class sees her dad in Florida in vacation. Can I see you then to?

It's time for me to go to bed now. I sleep with the light on, in case you come home, and kiss me good night. You did promise. I love you so much. I miss you daddy.

xoxo sora

Fin
♠ ♠ ♠
the end please comment and tell me what you thought

xoxo
sailor emo