Status: Sexy One-Shot of Marti Rubels, rhythm guitarist & back-up vocalist for Modern Day Escape. Enjoy ;)

Roommates

1/1

SHAYDE
I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating on my bedside table. Groaning, I rolled over and answered my phone without looking at the caller ID.
“Who the fuck is this at,” I grumbled, looking at my clock, “three ten in the morning?”
“Your mother,” The shrill, bitter voice of my so-called “mother” replied, making me pissed off already.
“You mean the bitch that lied to me all my life, telling me I was her daughter?” I retorted coldly, flipping the blankets off my legs and sitting up.
“Watch your language, a lady doesn’t speak like that!” My “mom” snapped and I snorted, leaving my bedroom and walking to the kitchen.
“First of all, you can’t fucking tell me what to do. If I want to swear like a goddamn sailor, I will. Secondly, a lot of women swear, so fucking deal with it,” I snapped, leaning on the island counter, facing the apartment living room.
“You are my daughter, I will tell you what to do and you will listen!”
“I am not your daughter! You’re just a fucking lying bitch! When I handed you that DNA testing permission slip in ninth grade and you refused for me to test my DNA for class, you didn’t want me to realize that I wasn’t your daughter! And when I asked you if I really was your daughter because I noticed we were nothing alike, I should’ve just went to the hospital and asked for my birth records! You should’ve fucking told me the truth, Susan!” I growled, getting a bit loud.
“Do not call me by my name! I am your mother!” Susan snapped.
“No, you’re not! And I’ll call you whatever the fuck I want to!” I yelled. Susan continued to yell, but I ended the call. I fumbled with the back of my phone and yanked out the battery and SIM card, throwing the pieces of my phone towards the living room. I dropped my head onto the counter, my hands gripping the back of my dyed-black hair and pulling it in frustration.
“Shayde?” A guy’s voice asked, both groggy and worried. The voice belonged to Marti Rubels, the rhythm guitarist and back-up vocalist to Modern Day Escape, one of my favorite bands, and my roommate.

MARTI
I woke up to the sound of Shayde Grayson, my roommate, yelling in the kitchen. There was a moment of silence and then Shayde replied. The only word I caught at the end of her small rant was “Susan”. I groaned, knowing it was her adopted mother trying to get her to come back “home”. I quickly scrambled out of my room, towards the kitchen to try to help calm Shayde. The first thing I saw when I entered the kitchen/living room was Shayde’s head down on the counter, her hands pulling at the back of her hair, something she did when stressed.
“Shayde?” I asked, trying to push my bed-hair out of my face.
“What?” Shayde’s voice cracked and I could hear that she was on the verge of tears. I walked around the island in the kitchen and pulled the girl into my arms. At first she was stiff, but she soon wrapped her arms around my torso and buried her head into my bare chest. She was just a bit shorter than me even though she was a couple years younger.
“Shh, it’ll be okay. Just relax,” I told Shayde when as I heard her breath hitch, a clear sign she was close to crying.
“I just wish she’d get the fuckin’ message and leave me alone,” She whined.
“Just get a new phone, transfer all other numbers to it and let those people know,” I suggested, rubbing her back slowly, ruffling her dark blue tank top a bit.
“I’m gonna have to,” Shayde sighed, her warm breath hitting my skin, sending my stomach into a whirl-wind of knots. I lifted her chin up so I could look at her face and noticed a couple of stray tears on her cheeks. I wiped away those tears with the pad of my thumbs.
“Everything’s fine Shay; I won’t let anything happen to you, I swear,” I told her. She smiled faintly and hugged me tightly.
“You’re a good person Marti,” She told me and I chuckled.
“Thanks,” I replied. The next thing I did, not only surprised Shayde, but myself as well. I lifted her chin back up and kissed her softly. I pulled back quickly and we both looked at each other confused, standing a couple feet apart.
“W-What?” Shayde asked for lack of a better thing to say. I blinked a couple times before crashing my lips down on hers. I was completely shocked when she kissed me back with just as much force.

SHAYDE
I looked at Marti totally confused as to why he had kissed me. He blinked his light blue eyes a couple times and then his lips were back on mine, hard. Some part of my instinct took over and I kissed Marti back, matching his pressure. It surprised him, to say the least, but he quickly wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, pulling me towards him. His lip ring was cold, making me shiver just a little bit, but I enjoyed it. My hands slid up his arms to his hair where I tangled my fingers in his black hair. I tugged on the ends of Marti’s hair, making him moan against my lips which made me smirk. I pulled his hair harder, earning a louder moan and a pressure against my lower stomach, making me blush for some reason.
I pulled even harder and Marti slammed me back against the counter, making me let out a gasp of air in pain. Marti took the opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth and explore it. I moaned as his tongue wrapped around mine somehow and gripped his hair tightly. My moan must have turned Marti on because the pressure against my stomach became more noticeable and I blushed once again. I pulled back, out of breath like Marti. Both of our cheeks were flushed red and we rested our foreheads against one another.
“Wow,” Marti breathed and I smiled, nodding.
“Wow is… yeah,” I said and he smirked. My dark brown eyes flickered to his lips as his did mine, before our gazes locked again. I pulled him back harshly, reconnecting our lips. Marti’s lips trailed down my jaw line and my neck, searching for my sweet spot.
“Bedroom,” I breathed. Marti’s hands cupped my butt and I jumped up, locking my legs around his waist. He stumbled a little bit, but walked towards his bedroom, having the bigger and more comfortable bed. He threw me onto the bed, making me squeak, and he quickly climbed on top of me, kissing me once more. We both ignored his small puppy, Ruffles, barking at us.
Our kisses became hungry and lustful, both of us moaning when one found a weakness on each other’s body. Marti grabbed the bottom of my tank top and practically ripped it off, tossing it somewhere in his room. My black shorts soon followed my tank top, leaving me in my bra and underwear. Marti kissed up and down my chest, his lip ring making me shiver. I gripped his hair and pulled his lips back to mine. His hand found my bra strap and unclipped it, making my chest completely bare. As Marti threw my bra, he sat up so he was straddling my waist, and his eyes took in my chest.
“God, you’re gorgeous,” He muttered, making me blush.
“Shut up,” I said and pulled him back down. Feeling his situation pressed against me, I rocked my hips against his, earning a loud moan. I smirked as we kissed and did it again, getting an even louder moan. His fingers picked up the hem of my underwear and I arched my back a bit, allowing him to pull them off. I ran my hands down his chest to the top of his boxers and tugged them off, both of us completely naked.
As my eyes took in his fully naked body, Marti reached over to the bedside table and opened the door quickly. He pulled out a little light blue package and slammed the door shut, his fingers fumbling to rip open the condom. Once he was covered, Marti reattached his lips to mine, our tongues dancing together.
“Fuck me already,” I growled against Marti’s mouth, making him smirk and pull back.
“You sure you can handle me? I like it fast and rough,” He said, licking his bottom lip and across his lip ring.
“Bring it, bitch,” I growled seductively. Marti chuckled and brought his lips to my ear.
“Just remember, you asked for it baby,” He told me, before he positioned himself. He kissed me hard and I tangled my fingers in his hair, my tongue playing with his lip ring. His sexy moan was the only warning I had before he slammed his hips into mine, making us one. I gasped, arching my back a little, and Marti smirked, kicking his pace up.
He wasn’t lying when he said fast and rough, that was for sure. He gripped my hips so hard I knew there would be bruises in the morning, well, later in the morning I suppose. I clawed my fingers down his back and, although I had short nails, I was able to scratch him pretty good. Marti moaned and started to suck on the left side of my neck, leaving his mark. I bit down on his collarbone, leaving my own mark. I matched Marti’s pace and our hips never left each other. We both started yelling as we felt the heat rising in our stomachs.
“Oh God! Right there Marti! Fuck!” I screamed as he hit my spot. He pounded into me, his fingers digging into my hips. There would definitely be bruises now for sure.
“I’m almost there! Oh God! You’re so fucking good Shayde!” Marti yelled. By now, the headboard was moving and hitting the wall a bit and Ruffles was barking madly as we fucked, but neither of us cared. We were both in bliss.
“Oh, fuck! MARTI!” I screamed his named as he screamed mine, both of us reaching our high points. We rode out our orgasms together with sloppy kisses and slowing hips. Marti got off of me and went to the bathroom as I collapsed on the bed, closing my eyes. I felt the bed dip and Marti’s warm arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me to him. I rested my head on his chest, my left hand stretched across his stomach. Marti pulled the blankets up around us, though we were both panting hard and covered in a line of sweat. Ruffles stopped barking and grumbled as he plopped back down on his small bed.
“I think… we woke… the neighbors,” I said between breaths.
“They probably think… someone murdered us… with how loud we were screaming,” Marti replied, making us both laugh.
“You moan like a two-cent whore,” He told me, rubbing small circles on my hips were his fingers had held me.
“So do you,” I retorted and he huffed in agreement, making me giggle. I placed a kiss on his chest before closing my eyes.
“Marti?” I asked a few moments later, looking up at my roommate.
“Hmm?” He asked, brushing some of my sweaty hair out of my face.
“Roommates don’t fuck,” I said nervously, biting the inside of my cheek.
“Well, I’m offended. I thought you were my girlfriend now,” He told me and I blinked a couple times before his words registered in my mind.
“Is that your way of asking me to be yours?” I asked.
“Is that your way of saying yes?” Marti asked me with a smile.
“No,” I said and the smile on his face sank, “this is.” I kissed his lips softly, like the first time he had kissed me. Ruffles barked, making me pull back and look at Marti, who had the biggest shit-eating grin on his face.
“Well, at least I know you and Ruffles already get along fine,” He said, making me giggle. He chuckled at my giggle and kissed me quickly before I settled back into his arms. Ruffles jumped up on the bed, using the upside down box that Marti had set up at the end of the bed, and the small puppy trotted his way up to us. Ruffles curled up into a small, wrinkly ball on Marti’s right side right in front of my face.
“Goodnight Shayde,” Marti mumbled into my hair before kissing the top of my head.
“Goodnight Marti,” I said and kissed his chest. Ruffles barked and Marti and I chuckled, looking at him.
“Goodnight Ruffles,” We chorused. All three of us closed our eyes and fell asleep almost immediately, despite the noises and movements that had just happened not two minutes ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had a shitload of fun writing this;)
Gahh, the things I would do to Marti Rubels...
Yeah, I'm not gonna go there, or else I won't return...
I had a hell of a time making the links-
everytime I'd try to preview the chapter, I'd lose everything.
And then I'd have to restart. >X(
But yeah, what do you all think?
Leave a comment! I might even do some one-shots requests...