Status: The updates are coming, patient you must be.

Stuck in the "Friend Zone"

Chapter 9

After a few minutes of moping on the couch I decided to call Cassadee. I picked up my phone and dialed her number, she picked up on the 3rd ring. “Hey Jack, what’s up?” She said.
“Cass, are you busy?” I asked
“Nope, I’m just chilling on the bus, why?”
“Can I come to your bus, I need to talk.”
“Sure, what’s wrong?”
“I’ll tell you when I get over there.”
“Okay,” and we hung up.
I walked the short distance to the Hey Monday bus, walked straight in and slumped on the couch next to Cass who was curled up reading a book.
“So what’s wrong?” she asked closing her book.
I just groaned and planted my face on her shoulder. “I kissed Alex.” I mumbled.
“What?”
“I kissed Alex.” I said again, lifting my head off of her shoulder.
“Okay, and why is this a bad thing?” she asked.
“Because he didn’t like it.”
“You kissed him without his permission?”
“Noo! He just- I don’t know.”
“So you guys kissed but he didn’t like it.” She said, trying to figure it out.
“No, he liked it! He definitely liked it!”
“Jack, you’re confusing me just start from the beginning.”
“Okay, so I told Alex I liked him, and he obviously shot me down. Which I expected so no big deal. Then later we were playing video games and we decided to make a bet to make it more interesting. If he won the next game I had to be his maid for a week. But if I won we had to kiss. Well, I won and we kissed. But it wasn’t like the usual thing we do. It was like him laying on top of me, my tongue in his mouth kissing.”
“Eww Jack too much.”
“Like you and Rian haven’t done that.” I commented “Anyways so I guess Alex realized what he’s actually doing, and he stops kissing me and just looks horrified then runs out of the bus.” I explained. “Cass, what am I going to do? Alex is my best friend! I’ve known him for years, I can’t just lose my best friend because of this I don’t know what the fuck I would do without him! And I helped him cheat on Rachel, who’s also my friend. Ugh Cass kill mee! It’s what I deserve!”
“Jack, stop being so dramatic, just go talk to Alex.”
“But what do I say? ‘Hey Alex! I know I like you, and we just had a hot make out session while you have a girlfriend. But it’s okay let’s still stay friends!’”
“Something along those lines, yes.”
“But that’s weird, isn’t there some other way?”
“Jack stop being such a pussy and do it! USE YOUR WORDS! That’s all the advice I can give you. I know this is weird, and difficult and awkward. But if you really want to fix what you fucked up, this is what you do!” Cass said, finally fed up with me.
I just stared at her shocked, but I realized she was right. “Okay,”
“Sorry that was a little harsh.”
“No, you’re right. I need to fix this. I’ll talk to Alex tonight.”
“Good for you!” She said smiling. “Now I’m going back to my book. Sorry Jack but you’re getting kicked out.”
“Okay, thanks Cass.”
“Next time you have to pay for these sessions.” She said, and I walked out
♠ ♠ ♠
I meant to update this earlier, but I was being lazy and I was busy doing awesome things! Actually that was just yesterday.
Want to know what I did? Well you're going to find out anyways. I MET LATE NITE READING! They're this awesome band from Indiana and you should totally go check them out if you haven't heard of them ;)

Anyways thanks for readin'! Hope you found it interesting. You should totally go comment and tell me what you thought! I'd love you forever and ever.