Status: The updates are coming, patient you must be.

Stuck in the "Friend Zone"

Chapter 16

Well, it was officially ten days left until tour was over. Ten more shows, ten more cramped nights in the bunks, and ten more days of Alex and I sneaking around. Ever since Alex pinky promised me he would break it off with Rachel when we got home he had become unusually affectionate. Hugging me every chance he got, kissing me on the cheek, and cuddling up to me whenever I was seated for an extended period of time. No one really questioned it because, well, it was Alex and I. This is just how we were.
As for Ben. we had kept in touch through texting and talking on the phone. He was leaving for New York tonight, and was beyond excited because we always ended back on the subject when we were talking. We were currently on the phone while I watched The Summer Set play their set, and Ben waited for his plane to board.

"How long do you have until you board?" I asked him.
"We should be boarding in about 5 minutes. I hate plane rides, it's always so loud, and cramped, and if there's a zombie attack there's no way of escape." He ranted.
"Do you always worry about zombie attacks during plane rides?" I asked.
"Pathetically enough, yes." He admitted.
"Well I'm sure you'll be fine and if any zombie tries to attack you just take a seatbelt and whack em in the head with it." I chuckled.
"Thanks for the advice Jack, you're a big help." Ben replied sarcastically.
"It's what I do." I replied cheekily.
"So how does it feel to have 10 days left on tour?" Ben asked me.
"Pretty good, I'll be happy to sleep in my own bed for a few days, then I'm off on another plane."
"Where are you going?"
"I am actually going to be in our neck of the woods. I need to talk to Marky about JAGK stuff, so I'll be in New York for a week or so."
"Are you sure it isn't because I'm going to be there?" Ben teased.
"Yes, I'm sure. Although I wouldn't mind at all if we hung out for a bit while I was there."
"Good, because you really would have a choice." He joked. "Ya know, I have a spare bedroom in the apartment I'm renting. You can stay there, to save money on a hotel or whatever."
"Umm, yeah actually. That sounds great!" I said.
"Okay, cool! I'm glad I can be of service, to the great Jack Barakat."
"It is an honor only few receive."
I heard a woman's voice over an intercom in the background.
"Okay, I'm finally getting on the plane, so I'll talk to you later Jack."
"Bye, and just in case of zombies, remember, seatbelts!" I said.
"Once again, what a great help you are Barakat."
"Once again, I know! Talk to you later."
"Yeah, bye."
Then the call ended.
"So who was one the phone?" Rian asked me, as he sat down next to me.
"Ben," I replied.
"Who's Ben?"
"A guy I met at the bar a couple nights ago."
"You kept in touch with that dude?" Rian looked shocked.
"Yeah, turns out he was a new member of the Glamour Kills family, and I thought it would be cool to keep in touch."
"Do you like him?" Rian asked.
"Rian, I met him at a bar and we talked for half an hour and exchanged numbers because of connections. I don't know the guy enough yet."
"Yeah but, do you see yourself with him."
"I don't know, maybe? I haven't given it too much thought. Once again, I met him at a bar briefly! That's not exactly a good way to start a relationship if we're in different states. Why do you care?"
"Jack, you are out of the closet and haven't gotten with a guy yet. We're all waiting for you to shag some random dude."
"I am not that big of a slut."
"Could have fooled me." Rian muttered.
I punched him on the arm "Some friend you are, have more faith."
"I have to keep my expectations low so it's easy for you to meet them! Why do you think that I think you're such a good guitarist?"
"Low blow, dude!" I attempted to shove him off of the couch but Rian, being a lot sturdier than me just leaned against my arms and I fell over.
"You need to work out sir!" he said.
"Shut up and go kiss your lady before she goes on stage." I said, motioning towers Hey Monday
Just as Rian left Alex took his spot.
He laid down, taking up the rest of the couch and used my lap as a pillow, his legs hanging over the end of the couch.
"Excuse me, I'm about to use you as a pillow while I take a nap." He said closing his eyes.
"Last time I checked I wasn't white, and soft."
"Actually last time I checked you were. You're like one of those sheep hotel pillows, white as fuck, stiff and not comfortable."
"If I'm not comfortable then why are you using me as pillow. Your reasoning doesn't add up Alex."
"Well how about this for reasoning." He said, looking up at me with a devilish smile on his face "I like using your lap as a pillow because your dick just happens to be near my mouth, and I sure as hell know that's what you start to think and I like to sexually frustrate you."
I held back an embarrassed smirk and said "You really just had to go there?"
"Oh yes I did." Alex replied. "Yo, meet me in the bathroom. I'm gonna go then catch up with me just after. Don't want to make the others to suspicious do we?" and with that Alex walked off.
I waited until Hey Monday finished playing "I Don't Wanna Dance." then followed after Alex. I knocked on the bathroom door, and Alex threw it open and pulled me in, immediately attaching our lips together.
"What if I hadn't been me, you should look before you drag someone in here and try to suck off their lips."
"I don't know about sucking off lips, but there's definitely something else I'll suck off." Alex smirked.
"Jesus Alex, sexually frustrated much?" I said, holding back a moan.
"Shut up, you love it." he replied.
Alex pushed me against the bathroom door, locking it as he did "just in case" he muttered. Then he proceeded to slip his hands under my shirt, all the while placing light kisses on my neck.
"Al-Alex, we're going to have to make this quick." I said, my breath hitching.
"Yellowcard hasn't even started their set yet, we've got time." His lips made a path back up my neck, onto my cheek then recapturing my lips into a kiss, but broke it briefly to slip my shirt over my head. His lips then traveled down my neck, chest, and stomach, then stopped at the waistband of my jeans. "Sure you want this in a venue bathroom?" Alex asked, smirking slightly.
"Oh my God, stop being such an asshole, and get you mouth around my dick." I moaned.
"Touchy, touchy." He said, still giving me that same evil smirk. He placed a kiss just above my waistband then unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, sliding them down and letting them drop around my ankles, taking my boxers with them.
He took my dick into his mouth, and it seemed as if all of the breath was taken out of my body. Alex's tongue swirled around my tip, and a loud moan escaped my lips. My hands tangled into Alex's blond hair, and pressed against the back of his head, causing him to laugh slightly, sending a vibration through my cock and making me moan louder. But then his mouth was off my dick and kissing my thighs lightly. "Oh my gosh, whyyyy." I moaned.
"Because I like to tease." Alex said.
"You're such a jerk."
"If you insult me one more time I'm leaving you the way you are to suffer." He threatened. All of a sudden he took all of me into his mouth and deep throated me, an orgasm racked through my body and I came down Alex's throat, as I let out a loud moan. I took several long breaths, trying to get back my composure. Alex kissed my tip, before slowly standing back up, sliding my boxers and jeans back on for me and buttoning them up.
"Think you can still play after that?" Alex asked, teasingly. "You didn't seem to last very long."
"Shut up." I said, still slightly gasping for breath. I grabbed my shirt from the floor and slipped it back on.
Alex, and I shared one last kiss before discreetly leaving the bathroom and heading back to where everyone else was.
♠ ♠ ♠
1) It's been a while, hello! How are you I hope you had a good thanksgiving!
2) This did not turn out as I had originally planned.
3) The amount of time and awkwardness that was put into this was, embarrassing.
I'm sorry it is so weird, and awkward, and shit.
Well comment please. Yeah. Bye.