Status: The updates are coming, patient you must be.

Stuck in the "Friend Zone"

Chapter 2

The next morning my alarm clock woke me up at 5. I got up to take a shower, got dressed and ate breakfast. Then spent the next half hour watching Full House until Matt called informing me that he and everyone else was on their way to pick me up, at 6:00 they finally arrived. Matt helped my carry my stuff to the car and put it in the back with everyone else’s luggage. I turned off all the lights in my house and locked the door. “Hey Peeps.” I said, climbing into the car.
“Hey Jack." a female voice replied. Rachel was driving us to the airport to see us off.
“Hey Rachel, thanks for the lift.” I said.
“Any time Barakat.”
We got to the airport at 7:00, checked our bags, went through security quickly and in no time we were at our terminal waiting for the plane. Rachel and Alex began a game of Eye Spy. As I watched them I tried to control the little jealousy monster in my chest, but it was to no avail, it raged inside me anyways.
“Matt, why did we have to get up so early, our show doesn’t start till 7:00 tonight.” I complained.
“But we also have to find the venue, get situated in the bus, set up everything, do sound check, and we’ll obviously want to chill with the other bands as well. We all know Rian is going to find Cass the moment we get there and disappear for a few hours.”
“Huh?” Rian said, hearing his name.
“Nothing,” I replied.
“Oh, okay.”
“So, it’s better to be ahead of schedule than behind it.” Matt concluded.
“But it’s still annoying. I could be sleeping right now.”
“Well you could be sleeping, who’s stopping you?” he countered.
“But these chairs are uncomfortable!”
“Then don’t whine!” Matt said.
I just pulled out my iPhone and fiddled with it until it was time to board. Once they called out section we all stood up. We made our round of hugs with Rachel. She hugged Alex first, then Rian Zack, Matt and finally me.
“Bye, Jack, take care of Alex for me. Make sure he doesn’t get too messed up or do anything stupid.” She said,
“I will, don’t worry.”
She hugged Alex once more, they shared a kiss, the jealousy monster roared inside me again, then we were on the plane and off to our first show of the tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not as long as I wanted it to be. :P

Okay, just in case anyone will ever be confused this is during the Dirty Work tour, with Hey Monday, and The Summer Set, and Yellowcard.

Do you guys like it? Does anyone want to comment? Please? It would make me very happy. :)