Status: The updates are coming, patient you must be.

Stuck in the "Friend Zone"

Chapter 3

“Agh, no, you fucker how did get past me?!” Jeff yelled incredulously.
“I just have some mad skills bro!” Rian replied to Jeff, smirking.
Zack, Rian, Matt, and Jeff were playing Mario Kart, and somehow Rian had slipped past Jeff and took the 1st place lead. I sat across from them, watching. It was a lazy day on the All Time Low tour bus, while the four of them played nonstop Mario Kart, the rest of the crew were in the back playing a board game, and Alex was holed up in his bunk talking to Rachel on the phone. I, however was sitting around not knowing what to do with myself. I can’t sit on this bus for this long and not get bored, people think I have ADD, but I’m just hyper, and fidgety. The bus arrived at the next venue in 20 minutes, according to Matt. But it feels more like 20 years. Hoping to find something more interesting I wandered to the back of the bus to see what the crew was playing. It looked boring, because they all sat there in a severe silence.
I eventually wandered into the bunking area and jumped into Alex’s bunk saying “I’m bored, there’s nothing fun to do on the bust right now.” I complained. “Are you still talking to Rachel?”
“Yeah, I am.” Alex replied.
“Is that Jack?” I heard Rachel ask faintly, through the phone.
“Hi Rachel, I’m bored!” I said.
“I’m sorry Jack. Go watch Home Alone.” She suggested.
“The TV has been overrun by Mario Kart, I can’t.”
“That sucks, I’m sorry.” She said. By this point the phone had been put on speaker. “So, have you been taking care of my man, Barakat?”
“Oh I’ve been taking care of him, every night!” I said.
“Hey now, that’s my job!”
“Ew, did not want to think about that.” I said, disgusted.
“You set yourself up for that one.” She replied.
"Fair enough, but still. Eww," I said.
“Okay Jack, can I have phone back now so I can talk to my girlfriend.” Alex said.
“Oh, yeah, my bad,” I apologized. “Nice talking to you Rachel!”
“Always a pleasure Barakat,” She replied.
I handed the phone back to Alex then slipped out of his bunk and into mine, across from his. Like I said before, I don’t hate Rachel, far from it. She was actually one of my best friends, I was just jealous of her. Friends can be jealous of each other. It's part of a friendship.
“We’re here!” Matt yelled through the bus.
I scrambled out of my bus and ran outside as fast as I could. “FREEDOM” I yelled running around the parking lot. Not looking where I was going I ran into a small figure. I looked down to see Cassadee, who was on her way to our bus to meet up with Rian, most likely. “Oops sorry Cass,” I apologized.
“No problem Jack. How you doing? I haven’t been able to talk to you much since the tour began.” She replied.
“I am doing excellent now that I am not on that cramped up bus.”
“At least you’re not touring in a van anymore.” She said.
“Good point. Well I am going to go run around and blow off steam. I shall see you on the flip side. Cassadog.”
“Cassadog? Is that my new nickname.”
“Pretty much,” I replied.
“Fine, then you are now dubbed Barakitten.”
“Okay, fine by me!” I said.
“Well, see you around Barakitten.”
“Bye Cassadog.” I said, then I proceed to run around my arms out like an airplane.
♠ ♠ ♠
*head desk* It's so flippin horrible! I take for-fricken-ever to update, and it's pretty much complete crap! I pinky promise this will get better. I have it all planned out.
Just think of this story as a roller coaster. Right now you're climbing up to the top of the first big drop and it's taking a long time. But when you finally get to the top you will be lunged down around and side to side. In a good way, hopefully.
Also, sorry It's kind of short. :P
In the meantime, comment please? Subscribe if you like it. It would make me happy! :)