Status: The updates are coming, patient you must be.

Stuck in the "Friend Zone"

Chapter 8

“Oh my gosh, stop cheating!” Alex yelled at me.
“I’m not cheating, you just suck at this.” I replied.
“Okay, you up for another game?”
“Alex, we’ve been playing for almost two hours!”
“Please, one more time, I want to see if I can win.”
“But I’m getting bored!”
“We can make a bet to make it more interesting.” He suggested.
“Fiiine,” I said, sighing.
“Yay! Okay, if I win this you have to act as my maid for a week; and you have to wear the full on kinky outfit.”
“Where the fuck did that come from?”
“I have quite the imagination, my friend.”
“Okay, well if I win, you have to… kiss me?” I said, making it sound more like a question.
“Really, that’s so boring!”
“Well I’m not as original or exciting as you. Wait, are you okay with that? I can change it if it’s uncomfortable!” I said.
“Calm your man titties Jack. It doesn’t matter.” Alex said, nonchalantly.
The game was fairly close, but as expected Barakitten came out on top!
“I can’t believe I’m kissing you for a bet.” Alex muttered.
“You were the one who had the idea for the bet.” I reasoned.
I leaned in and pressed my lips softly against his. I didn’t plan on letting it last long so Alex wouldn’t feel awkward especially after our conversation earlier. I tried to pull away but Alex’s hand went to the back of my neck and pulled my back in, but I wasn’t complaining. Alex’s hands started running through my hair at the back of my head. I grabbed his hips, pulling him on top of me as I lay down on the couch. But before anything more happened Alex seemed to snap back into reality. He pulled away from me, eyes wide and climbed off of the couch. He left the bus without saying a word.
“Shit,” I muttered. I was pretty sure I had just messed up big time with my best friend, and I wasn’t too sure how to fix it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, it's really short, I know! But I just felt like it was an important part in the story so it needed it's own chapter. I'll update again tomorrow, maybe. No promises!

This is probably one of my favorite acoustic songs they have Played, so I'm sharing it with y'all! Let It Roll!

Welp, please comment, and subscribe if you aren't already! I love you all!