Status: Active.

The Girl Who Can't Be Moved

It Ends Tonight

"Just because you have some stupid problem with me doesn't mean you have to call my friends a 'disgusting group'. Leave them out of your shit."
"Get your shit straight before you start something you definitely don't want to."
"Is that a threat? I dare you to try and fucking start something with me."
"It's not a threat, so calm the fuck down."
"Don't forget that they used to be your friends too, before you decided you were too unstable to be a decent human being."


When I came out of the science class with my friends - who made up some of the Allied Powers - Blair and Elizabeth, I felt her presence a split second before I saw her. Before her arm made contact with my neck, I gasped, causing my friends to turn around brown and blue eyes, respectively widening with fear. "Kai." she whispered, her arm locking around my throat. "We need to have a talk." Blair stepped forward, and her grip on my throat tightened. With enormous effort, I maintaned a steady voice and said "Go to lunch normally. I'll meet you guys." I told them, pleading with my eyes for them to not make a scene out it it.  They nodded, backing away slowly. 

Her grip on me had lightened up as she turned me around the opposite direction of where I had been heading. She led me outside, to the back of the school where the din of the construction was perfect for drowning out my screams (not that I knew it then). Once outside, my mouth opened to speak, but suddenly I found myself looking up from the ground, my elbows and arms stinging. She kneeled down next to me and pointed in my face. "How dare you? How do you dare to be so fucking rude to me?" she shrieked. And then I exploded into a world of pain as her hands attacked me. 

Occasionally, she would try to stop, but then an involuntary whimper would escape my lips and set her off again. "Stop. Making. Those. Sounds!" she said, each word punctuated with a punch. She didn't hit me hard enough to leave bruises, she was smarter than that. After a few minutes, hours, years, she finally let up, laying next to me and breathing heavily as she quietly burst into tears. Her fingertips gently traced over my skin, her breath shaking whenever she felt me wince. "I-I'm so sorry, Kai." she sighed, talking to the sky. I looked over and watched her face as she watched the sky. She was always looking up and I wondered what she saw in the clouds that I couldn't give her. I would give anything to have her back down on Earth. Eventually, her lips found my neck and I shivered as she breathed in my scent deeply, locking her fingers in between mine. She muttered something agaisnt my neck and before I could ask, the bell for class rang and she was gone.