Status: Written for a competition c:

Beautiful Bride

Jacky Vincent has been best friends with Ronnie Radke for six years now. They met before Ronnie went into prison for two years and started up a band together. No more than 2 months after Ronnie got out, he admitted he's gay and has been crushing on his best friend since they met. And of course, Jacky feels exactly the same.

Soon after, Ronnie proposed to Jacky during their first show on Warped Tour '11. Jacky of course said yes. The fans were ecstatic. They couldn't be happier for the guitarist and the vocalist.

The wedding day vastly approached. But now that it's here, Jacky doesn't know if he can go through with it.

Will this wedding happen, or will Jacky's nerves get the better of him?

Image


NOTE: I do NOT own any of the bands mentioned in this story, nor do I own the song that's being used. The song is 'Beautiful Bride' by Flyleaf. Falling In Reverse and any other band mentioned are owned by themselves, their managers and their record labels. I only own the plot and any original characters used.

WARNING: This will contain strong language and might contain scenes of sex. If you don't like any of that, then please leave this page immediately.

This story has been written and entered into this contest right here c:


©AshleyJinxxBiersack, 2012.
  1. Beauitful Bride, body of Christ.
    One of one. Word count; 3,424