Molly Was a Good Girl

Number 10

Although there was around two hundred people in the room with me, and people were pressing against me from all sides, it felt like he and I were the only people that existed. He screamed and shouted and spat the words to all of the loud, aggressive songs that sent shivers down my spine. He growled about sex, drugs and a lot of things I didn’t understand... what I did understand was just how much his lyrics moved me.
”My fall-back plan's gone out of action
Your helpless mind’s all out of action
Oh, oh! Can't I make you see
That I'm far from being holed up inside me”


The atmosphere was like nothing I had felt before. It was a mixture of people having the best night of their lives and a small group of people doing what they loved best, all in a place they were proud to call their home. Something in my gut clicked into place and I realised that this was exactly where I belonged.

“We’re gonna break it down for you motherfuckers right now... here’s a song that comes straight from my heart.”
The lighting changed, and the atmosphere did too. People calmed down and started swaying with the acoustic guitar and keyboard that was now playing. The gentle undulating notes and chords washed over my soul and I started to sway too, my mind being lulled into a perfect harmonious heaven.

Bert stepped up to the microphone and took a deep breath. The subtle movements he made, the slight nervousness of his steps, made me think that this song was very difficult for him to sing. The pain in his eyes was as clear as glass when he looked up to the ceiling and started to sing.

”This is a familiar junction
I’ve been down this road a hundred times
It seems I’ve crossed many oceans
And I’ll cross hundreds more before my prime
I never want to repeat this beat
It’s a story told by a million wives
Who are old and longing for better things...”


A second chill ran down my spine, and I could feel the agony in his lyrics. His voice broke and made me want nothing more than to wrap him in my arms and make everything better for him. Something horrible had happened to him and I wanted so badly to be the one to make it all right...

The song drew to a close and the sight that came from the crowd made me realise that every single other female in the audience had been thinking the same thing as me. I felt stupid, to say the least.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments, concrit? please? anything?

more comments make me update faster.

so yeah :P

i love my subscribers...