Status: Updated on Wednesdays

The Aftermath

After the fall of the evil King Ganondorf by Link's hand, Hyrule is left in ruin and ashes. Zelda takes her rightful place as Queen but where does one begin starting anew after the events that occurred? Link, now struggling with the loss of his childhood and the web of deceit he was involved in is unsure of how to continue on with the rest of his days. Before he gets the chance to find out, a new darkness appears to threaten the Kingdom of Hyrule and its people. What secrets are hidden in the ancient land touched by the Goddesses? Meet an entire new cast of characters as they set out on a journey of discovery, romance, action, and life lessons.
  1. The Aftermath
    After the fall of the evil King Ganondorf, Link is forced to face the inevitable "what's next?". But will his kingdom allow him the chance?
  2. Cloak and Dagger
    A woman is found over the wounded body of the Queen! Be she friend or foe? Or perhaps there is something more sinister afoot. Link sets to find out.
  3. The Forest in Shadow
    Exploring the Lost Woods for the Queen's attacker, Link runs into an unexpected explorer. Surprise by how unfriendly she is, they choose to travel the fog together. The source of the unnatural fog is discovered and battled.
  4. Magic in Blood
    The mysterious stranger who aided Link and Izzy against the shadow beast reveals himself as one of the Sheikah. He explains the use of magic, and the beast's origin. Agreeing to aid Link in his quest, Tenameru becomes a useful asset. Izzy discovers t
  5. A Favor for a Favor
  6. Ghosts in the Sand
  7. The Library