Status: This story is complete with a sequel coming soon <3

Somebody That I Used to Know

I Need You Here With Me Tonight

"Ana", Ronnie began as he stared into my big green eyes, "that is a very serious allegation. Are you sure about this? Like are you absolutely positive?"

"Of course I’m positive. And I know...but there's no other way to explain it." I told him.

"I'm going to kill him! How could someone do this to you?! You need to report this to the authorities, Ana!" he yelled, standing up in his chair.

I felt my body tense a bit when the guard moved a bit closer towards Ronnie's anger-filled body.

"Calm down!" I told him.

He sighed and sat back down in his seat, rubbing his face with his hands. He looked into my eyes again and I watched as the few seconds of him just breathing deeply and looking at me calmed him down considerably.

"Tell me everything that happened, step by step."

I rested my chin on the palm of my hand before opening my mouth to talk to him.

"We were hanging out and he came back to the house, I got us each a drink and put them on the coffee table in the living room, I had to get up for something and when I sat back down and took a sip of my drink it tasted a little weird. I must have just ignored it at first, but it really did seem off, the last thing I remember is blacking out and when I woke up he was in my kitchen."

Ronnie nodded his head again.

“This is worse than the time I found you making out with a certain somebody in the janitor’s closet at school.” he said, lightening the mood significantly.

I laughed a bit and covered my mouth with my hand.

“Ronnie, you promised you would never speak of that!” I exclaimed through bouts of laughter.

“I’m sorry but, you were like sixteen and you had him very excited, if you catch my drift.” he said with a wink.

“Yeah I catch your fucking drift, but in my defense we had already been dating for over a year, you just never fucking caught on to the fact that your two best friends were all over each other the second you would leave the room.”

"Radke, you got five more minutes with your girlfriend. Then we've got to go back to the room." the guard said.

I looked at Ronnie and smiled when I noticed he was blushing a bit.

"I'm your girlfriend, Mr. Radke?" I asked.

"They kept asking questions, I really wanted them to shut up. Besides, no one told you to visit me every week for years." he said.

I laughed a bit and he stood up, me following soon after. He placed his hand on the glass.

"Please promise me that you'll report this as soon as possible." he pleaded.

I placed my hand on the glass right where he was and took a deep breath, longing for his comfortable and warm embrace that I desperately needed right now.

"I promise." I told him.

I watched as he smiled, obviously knowing that once I made a promise to Ronnie it would take an army to get me to break it.

"I love you sooooo much, Anastasia Lara Chek!" he screamed, making the guards laugh a bit and passing inmates to look in the room with confusion.

"I love you too, Ronald Joseph Radke!" I said in the same tone.

We both laughed a bit before putting the phones down and walking away from the wall of glass.

I walked out of the room, said goodbye to Victor before walking out of the prison doors and to my car, watching from the corner of my eye that Ronnie was entering the yard full of catcalling horny inmates at the same time that I was just getting into my car. I drove home, taking as much time as possible before I finally was parked in the large two car garage.

I got out of the car, closed the large garage door and made sure it was locked, and walked into my home. I fed my two pets before walking upstairs, happy at the fact that Harper was nowhere to be found. I changed into my pajamas and walked back downstairs. I got myself comfortable on the plush couch that Ronnie had picked for us before turning on the TV. I was halfway into an episode of RuPaul's Drag Race when the doorbell rang.

Sailor ran to the door and I followed him, opening the door when I reached it. I was greeted with two people, a man and a woman, standing before me.

"Hi, I'm Anastasia. Can I help you with anything?" I asked politely.

"Yes, actually you can. I'm Detective Samson," the man began before pointing to his female partner, "and this is Detective Arent. We just wanted to ask you a few questions."

I nodded my head before shooing Sailor away and gesturing for them to follow me into the living room.

"Please have a seat." I said.

The nodded a quick thanks and sat down on one of the living room couches.

"So Anastasia, that's a beautiful name, what's your last name?" Detective Arent asked, pulling out a notepad.

I sat down on the couch across from them, Sailor sitting next to me.

"Thank you, it was my grandmothers’ name, she passed away about a month before I was born. My last name is Chek." I told her.

"That's Russian, just like mine." she said.

I laughed for a bit.

"I suppose it is." I answered.

We stayed quiet for a minute before Detective Samson chose to speak up.

"Well, this is a very nice home. Have you always lived alone?" he asked, and I could tell that he was trying to get me to talk about Ronnie.

"Actually, I didn't. My best friend used to be in a band and the house is half his, along with everything in it. He got in trouble a few years back, so now he's umm unable to help pay for it but luckily with my job he doesn't need to." I explained.

"Yes, we heard you were a photographer along with being sort of the Vice President of AP magazine." Detective Arent said.

I smiled with a surge of pride coming through my pores. I nodded my head.

"You must meet some pretty interesting people doing that job, is that how you met Harper?" Detective Samson asked me.

My head shot over to his and I felt my heart stop for a split second.

"Um n-no. I met him aft-after work with a friend of mine." I mumbled.

"Anastasia, we know you were raped. An officer overheard your conversation with Ronnie earlier today." he said.

"Do I have to go to the precinct with you guys?" I asked.

"Yes, Anastasia, you do. We need to perform a rape kit, get a sketch artist, and you need to file a report." Detective Arent said.

I nodded my head and the three of us stood up. We walked to the door and minutes later, I was seated in the cold questioning room.
♠ ♠ ♠
This thing on Mibba is annoying me. I posted this chapter forever ago...
Now it's here again.
It's going to be a long time before we can get to the actual new chapter because I need to rewrite all this bull shit!!!!
Oh yeah, and speaking of bullshit; I had gotten up to 33 subscribers and 20 comments...Guess What's Gone?!?!

Please Comment and help me feel better
I'm going crazy.

Please Subscribe to show your love for me and Ronnie
Or else you're crazy

Ronnie's over hurr --------------------------------------->