Status: This story is complete with a sequel coming soon <3

Somebody That I Used to Know

Rebel Yell

The days leading up to the party that Max invited me to passed by quickly and luckily before I knew it, it was Friday and had just woken up. I looked around the room with a sigh. Ronnie may have already been gone for a long time, but the silence never ceased to bother me especially when I could clearly remember the day he and I picked out the large three story house that I was alone in.

Ronnie and I had just finished looking at a house when the Real Estate agent noticed that we were not happy with it.

“I think I know a house that would be perfect for what you’re looking for, it’s pretty big and it’s very expensive but I think you guys would approve.” she said to us when we exited the last small house we were looking at.

I looked up at Ronnie for a nod of approval and he smiled down at me.

“Okay, we’ll go see it.” I told her.

We followed her to the house in Ronnie’s car and we slowly arrived in an area that did look a bit out of our price range. Each house was bigger and more extravagant than the one before. My mouth dropped open when we turned the corner and were in front of the most beautiful house I had ever seen.

“Ronnie,” I said as I nudged him slightly to get his attention, “Look at that house!” I exclaimed as I pointed to it.

He smiled as he looked at it.

“Do you think that’s the one that’s on sale?” he asked hopefully.

I shrugged my shoulders and watched as the car in front of us slowed to a stop. She got out of her car and we got out of Ronnie’s. I held his hand as she walked us to the front door. We walked in and she turned around to look at Ronnie and me.

“The house is three stories; it has four bedrooms, a two car garage, a large living room, a sitting room on the top floor, a kitchen that has room for a dining room, three bathrooms, and there’s an in-ground pool in the backyard.” she said.

“So basically, it’s huge?” Ronnie said.

She laughed and nodded her head.

“But, two of the bedrooms are linked.” she began as we followed her up the stairs, “Unfortunately; the two bedrooms that are linked are the two bedrooms that are the largest.”

“How are they linked, what do you mean?” I asked her.

She brought us into a large room with a huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling and showed us to a door that led to a bathroom.

“That door,” she said pointing to a door across the large bathroom, “leads to the other bedroom.”

We walked through that door and into a second large room that had a chandelier as well but it was more delicate than the first. She showed us the rest of the house as well and at the end of the tour, the three of us stood in the kitchen.

“Well,” she began, “Should we keep looking?”

I grabbed one of Ronnie’s hands in both of mine and looked up at him, biting my lip as I did so. He looked down at me and chuckled a bit.

“We’ll take it.” he stated, happy at the fact that he could afford such a large and luxurious home in one of the most expensive parts of Nevada.


I smiled at the memory and stood up, walking through the bathroom and into Ronnie’s room that I was always a bit jealous of. It was gorgeous and timeless, he had decorated it perfectly to his liking and since he was taken away from me it had not changed. I ran my hand over the silky bed covers and smiled to myself before walking back into the bathroom.

I stripped myself of my pajamas and turned on the warm water for the shower. After taking a long, leisurely shower, I dried off my skin, applied a layer of silky lotion, and walked into my own bedroom after wrapping my long hair in a towel. I watched as Sailor walked into the room with Smudge hot on his tail. They both jumped up onto my bed and I pulled on a black lace thong and a matching strapless bra. Smudge rubbed against my leg and I bent down to pick her up.

“Hi, beautiful.” I cooed at her.

She rubbed against my face and I heard Sailor whine from the bed. I walked over to the bed and placed Smudge next to the large dog. I watched as they cuddled into each other and smiled to myself before picking up my phone and taking a picture of it. I quickly put it up on twitter before going back to my closet to pick out something to wear. Thanks to my endless procrastinating, my laptop that was placed carefully on the built in desk clearly read 4:38 in the corner.

I finally picked out something to wear and spent the rest of the time artfully doing my hair and makeup. Once I was done, I walked downstairs with my heels in my hands and walked into the kitchen to leave food for my two pets when there was a knock on the door. I walked over with Sailor walking happily next to me and looked down at him in confusion knowing there was only a select amount of people that he didn’t bark at. I opened the door to see Max standing there.

“Hey little man!” he said happily to Sailor, kneeling down to be at the same level with the big gray and white dog, “I missed you!” Smudge scampered over to Max as well and Max picked her up into his embrace.

“What are you doing here?” I began to ask as I slipped my feet into my heels, “I thought I was going to meet you at the club and stuff because you didn’t remember where I lived.”

He looked up at me confused, his forest green eyes melting into my own.

“How could I forget where you lived, Ana? I lived here too for a while.” he said with a chuckle.

I laughed a bit along with him and nodded my head.

“I must have forgotten.”

Max stood up and held his hand out for me to grab onto and that’s what I did. He led me out of the house, closing the door behind him. We walked over to his car and I stopped him for a minute.

“This party,” I began, “who else is going to be there?”

We got into his car and he smiled at me. “The guys are going to be there, along with a few other bands and photographers and people like that. Don’t worry about that though, you’re going to be there for me.”

“Oh, I didn’t know the rest of the band was going to be there. Won’t that make things a little awkward?” I asked him, fiddling with my wine colored nail polish.

Max shrugged his shoulders.

“I don’t think it should be too awkward, as long as you promise not to murder Craig, everything should be fine. I know Robert and Monte miss you a lot.” he began as we slowly approached the club, “Craig, well, he’s never really met you but I think he’ll like you.”

I nodded my head but stayed quiet after that, Max pulled up in front of the club where a valet came around to open the door for me. Cameras flashed around me and I felt a bit shy as Max walked over to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist. We walked to the entrance, posing for a few pictures along the way and a few fans of Escape the Fate motioned for Max to head over there, screaming as he went.

“Oh my God, Max! Did you and Ana get back together?” one of them screamed to him.

Max said nothing, sending a wink their way before pulling me inside. He led me over to the bar and ordered a drink for me and one for himself. “Are you ready to go see the guys?” he said, motioning over to a booth in the far corner where the guys all sat with their dates.

“As ready as I’ll ever be.” I mumbled, taking a large gulp of my strong drink.

Max laughed a bit before we walked over to the booth. He sat down after greeting everyone and I sat with him. Everyone continued on in their conversations, but for the most part I was left out. I looked around a bit, taking small sips of the drink in front of me when my phone vibrated from where it was on top of the table. I looked at the screen quickly to see that it was Aimee calling me. I excused myself from the table and walked over to the where the bathrooms were to take her call.

“Aimee,” I began happily, “Hi, it everything okay? It’s kind of late.”

“No, Ana, actually everything is not fucking okay! You had Harper arrested? You told the cops he raped you? What’s wrong with you!?” she yelled.

“Aimee, he raped me. I’m sorry, but I don’t see why you’re getting so upset about this. If you’re my best friend, shouldn’t you be worried about my own wellbeing?”

“I can’t believe you, Anastasia! You could have any guy you want and you had Harper arrested because he slept with you. What kind of bullshit is that? You’re so stupid, I never thought I would say it, but I’m happy Ronnie’s in jail! I hope he stays in there!”

I gasped at her words. “How can you drag Ronnie into this? He didn’t do anything and you know it, and as a matter of fact, I didn’t do anything either. Harper deserves to be where he is right now.”

“Oh, yeah, of course he does,” she began sarcastically, “then again he wouldn’t be the first guy you put in prison.”

“You know what, Aimee, you’re a bitch and don’t bother coming into work from now on because you’re officially fired.” I hung up on her and walked further into the bathroom, examining my appearance.

My eyes were red and had just a few unshed tears in them. I inhaled deeply before walking out of the bathroom. I walked to where Max was and he stood up when he noticed my expression.

“Is everything okay, Ana?” he asked even though I’m sure he knew the answer. I shook my head. “Do you want me to take you home?” I nodded my head and watched through my tears as he said a quick goodbye to everyone and I waved goodbye at all of them.

We arrived in front of my large home in only a few minutes and Max was walking me to the front door.

“I’m sorry,” he began, “I know that I don’t really know exactly what happened but I can tell somebody made you unhappy, and I’m sorry for that.”

“Thank you.” I said to him as he leaned down to look into my eyes.

“Your eyes still are the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen.” he said, he placed a sweet kiss to my forehead. “Well, goodnight beautiful. I’ll see you again soon.”

“Goodnight, Maxi.” I said to him, leaning up to place a kiss on his cheek.

I watched as his cheeks turned a bit pink when I did this and smiled to myself before opening the door and walking into my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww Poor Ana!!!!

I don't know if I like this chapter or not, but oh well

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE OR RONNI, JACKY, AND MAX WILL ALL CRY TONIGHT <3