Status: More Chapters to come

Untitled

Chapter One

Chapter One

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. Where was that high pitched buzzing sound, coming from? But the faster I ran the louder it got. I tried to lift my arms but they wouldn't come, they just dangled there by my sides. I grunted trying to get them to come to my ears, but they wouldn't, it was like my brain had given up on my arms. I screamed as I fell face first into the gravel, my world blacking out.

Pixie gasped, her eyes flying open, her hands curling her fingers around her Batman bed sheets, her body drenched in sweat. Her chest was heaving. She wrapped her arms around herself, and rocked back and forth. That Nightmare would just not go away. Pixie threw the bed sheets off of her, and swung her feet over the edge, her toes feeling the carpet. She stood, and went to go take a shower.

She locked the doors behind her, and stripped naked, turning on the shower. She brushed through her hair, then hopped in.

After a good 30 minutes, Pixie turned off the water, then heard a knock on her bathroom door.

"Who is it?" Pixie asked. Strange. No one ever knocked on her bathroom door. She got out, and wrapped a towel around her nude body.

"Pix, babe, Lets go..." A low voice said, walking away from the door.

"Okay...Hold on." Pixie called out, drying herself off, grabbing her clothes, unlocking the painted white door. She flipped the light switch down, and walked past her boyfriend, into her closet. She let the down drop, and got dressed. She was wearing a black v-neck, black skinny jeans, with wholes in the knees, high top regular converse, and her "Fred" hat.

She when back into the bathroom, took her hat off, and blow dryed her hair, putting her hat back on, fixing her hair. She walked out, and smiled, hugging her boyfriend. "Hey Jake.."Pixie said smiling, looking up at him. They shared a sweet kiss before she pulled away, and grabbed her phone and keys, interlocking thier fingers together.

They walked out of Pixie appartment, and got in Mikeys cherry red Mustang convertable. Pixie hoped over the door, into the Passenger seat, and smiled, buckling up. Jake got in the drivers seat, and started the car, putting his iphone in the cupholder, backing out of the parking spot. He drove away towards Warner Brothers Recording Studio, which was only about 3 blocks from Pixie's apartment complex.
♠ ♠ ♠
The first part, is that she was dreaming....Mikey, is Mikey Way from MCR he plays bass...and such....just wanted to let you know :) in case you didn't know.

Sorry It's not very long :(