Status: More Chapters to come

Untitled

Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Pixie and Jake got out of the convertable, after about 5 minutes of listening to the radio, cause there song had come on. Pixie grabbed her phone, and trotted up the stairs, waiting for Jake. He was slow...God, but he was gorgeous. His green eyes shone in the sun, his short dark brown hair, the top died a light dirty blonde, so he had bangs. It was a weird twist to what his friend Robby used to have in 2004. But Pixie loved it, it looked good on him, specially when he had his Ray Bans on, and they were at the beach. Jake and his brother hated getting tan, cause they were half Italian, so they tanned really easily, plus they grew up in Belleville, New Jersey, so...yea..

Pixie smiled, and curled her fingers around her boyfriends, and they walked in together. Pixie went upstairs, and Jake was down the hall. Her band, Angels With Wings was moved upstairs, to give Jakes band more room. She had been pretty mad, but whatever...Some people had torn down all of thier posters, and put it all in a box, outside the door, and put a note on the door, "This room will be torn down, to make more room for Midnight Is Forever." She'd ripped the paper from the door, and threw it away, and went to find thier new recording space.

So anyways, she'd been really mad, so she let Jake go, and trotted down the hall, running up the stairs. Pixie didn't trust the Elevator. No, No No, No NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! Pixie hated elevators, ALOT! She breathed out, putting her hands in her jeans pockets, breathing out. She walked down the hall, and opened the door to thier new recording studio.

"Hey Guys.."Pixie said flicking her hair to the side. Daniel smiled towards her. Daniel Johnathan McCullen. He was 6 feet of amazing guitar playing skills, he was pretty handsome too, but there was only one man for her. Jacob Way, his full name. Sometimes Pixie called him Jakey, just to mess with him. But back to Daniel. He had jet black hair, short, he was like Ronnie Radke, he could sing, he'd been to jail once for 2 years, he had a hell of a lot of tattoos, he was just amazing. But Daniel had the wierdest laugh, and he had some slightly jacked up teeth, Pixie kept reminding him, that he needed to get Braces, but Nooo...He wouldn't listen. Maybe if Pixie had dated him longer, He would have gotten braces.

Pixie flopped down in her rolling chair, and looking at her band mates, with Honor. This band is going somewhere. Pixie thought to herself.

Daniel sat on the couch, putting his feet up on the coffee table they'd moved from Pixies old Appartment. She'd gotten new furniture, but didn't want to give it away, it was part of her long history of violence, just kidding, her long history of anscestors. Pixie breathed out, and flinched when her iphone went off, screaming First Of The Year by Skrillex. She let it ring for a second, before pulling it out of her back pocket, it was a text from Jake. She smiled, and looked at it.

From: Jake
To: 618-496-0369
Message:

Hey babe, I told John...He wants to talk to you.....

Pixie bit her lip, reading this, Oh God, What does he want from me know? He's prolly just being the protective older brother...butt...damn.. Pixie stood from her chair, putting her phone back in her back pocket.

"Johna, Needs me...be back soon guys, don't mess anything up....Jesse should be here soon..."Pixie said walking out of thier studio, down the stairs, then down the hall, turning, opening the door to MCR's practice space.

"What do you want, John?" Pixie asked walking in.

John looked up from his stool.

"Ah, Pixie....I see you got Jake's, text? Come outside with me..."John said setting down his notpad on his stool, as he stood, walking out of the room past Pixie.

"Okay....Hey guys.." Pixie said waving to Lee Snyder, the lead guitarist, who was sloutched over his guitar, Robert West, who was curled up on the floor, sleeping as ussual, Jacob Eckels, who was sitting in a chair, staring off into space, with his ussual Poker Face, except when he was around her. Pixie walked out of the room, following John, Jakes older brother, outside.

Pixie had always had a school girl crush on Jakes older brother. He was so yummy, and just amazingly hot. It hurt to look at him, because she knew if she broke up with Jake to be with Johna, she would see him every holiday in Jersey...It would hurt. She didn't want to cause that pain. But you know who else Pixie had fallen for? Robert West. He was barely taller than her, which was ideal, instead of the 6 inches taller than her, Jake. She loved Jake and all but....mmm Robby. She had dreams about him somtimes.

Pixie pushed the last dream she'd had about Robby from her mind, and breathed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
See...this ones longer, than Chapter one..