Status: More Chapters to come

Untitled

Chapter 3

Chapter Three

"What'd you want?"Pixie asked, putting a hand on her hip, the other riffling through her pockets to find her ciggerettes.

John smiled. "Your love.."John said looking down into her eyes. Pixie's eyes widened.

"John, We've been over this...."Pixie said putting a hand on his chest. John looked down at her, took the ciggerette between his lips, and kissed her lips gently. Pixie tried to pull away, but it was so sweet, her heart and brain wouldn't let her. It felt so good..but at the same time, it still didn't feel right...With Jake it felt the same way. Weird...haha "Same Way" get it? Nevermind.

Pixie pulled away, turning around, walking back inside, back up to the practice space, walking past Jake. Jake tried to stop her, but she kept walking. John had done that a few times before, expecially when Jake was so close. She didn't want to lose the friendship between the Way brothers.

*NINE HOURS LATER*

Pixie was the last to leave. She turned the light off, and locked the door behind her, her phone in her back pocket. She walked down the hall, grabbed her Coke, then walked downstairs. As she was passing MCR's space, Robby walked out, locking the door behind him.

"Oh, Hey Pixie" Robby said smiling, trotting over to catch up with her. Pixie smiled.

"Hey Robby.."Pixie said breathing out. Now Robby, was a different story. He was a complete gentleman around her, so sweet and innocent. He was perfect, for her in every way. She noticed Jake wasn't here.

"Great....He left me, again..."Pixie said sighing.

"I'll take you home...."Robby said flicking his bangs from his face, smiling.

"I really don't feel like going home..."Pixie sighed, pushing her hair from her face. "Can I just....crash on your couch, tonight? I don't feel like talking to Jake in the morning..cause he doesn't call before he comes over, he just shows up, and cause he has a key..."Pixie breathed out, rubbing her face. Robby nodded. He understood, back in Falling Into Love, Robby's old band, He'd had a girlfriend that did that to him. He'd hated it, she never called, always just showed up.

"Totally....Mama and Sweet Pea, won't mind a visitor, I'm sure there sick of me coming home empty handed, litterally..."Robby said sighing. Pixie smiled, then rubbed his shoulder.

"I don't have anything to come home to, so...."Pixie said breathing out. Robby nodded.

"Come on, Well stop and get somthing to eat, I don't have any food at my appartment, for some reason..."Robby shook his head, breathing out, unlocking his black Camry. Pixie smiled, and got in the passenger seat, setting her phone in the little holder thing on the door, buckling up. Robby smiled, and buckled up, starting the car. His car faintly smelled of ciggerette smoke, but Pixie didn't mind it, it didn't make her gag like it used to when she lived with her dad, He smoked in the car, with the windows rolled up. It was disgusting.