Status: More Chapters to come

Untitled

Chapter Four

Chapter Four
When Robby pulled up to his appartment, he put the car in park, and took the keys from ignition, un-buckling his seat belt, getting out. As he got out, he shut his door, locked the car, and walked around to the otherside, un-locking the doors, opening the door for Pixie smiling, holding his black skelly fingerless gloved left hand out to her, smiling. Pixie smiled, grabbed her phone, and took his hand, getting out.

And that's when the fireworks exploded in Pixies heart. His touch had sent those. But when she would touch him, she didn't get that. Weird. But Pixie knew what that meant. She smiled at him, and interlocked their fingers. Franks eyes widened a bit, and smiled big. He was so happy. Robby and Pixie walked up the black iron stairs to Robby's apartment.

When Robby and Pixie got to the top of the staircase, Robby turned on his heels, to the right, and pulled out his keys, unlocking the door. Opening the door, Pixie saw an eager black dog, and a golden dog, both girls, she could tell. Robby smiled. "Hey girlies...Sweet Pea, mama...This is Pixie.."Robby said walking in, Pixie followed. Robby let go of her hand, and she frowned a little, but she reluctantly sat on the couch, it squeaked slightly underneath her weight. Sweet Pea and Mama jumped up on the couch, on either side of her, and laid down, nuzzling against her. Pixie smiled, and rubbed behind their ears. Robby walked into the kitchen, and grabbed two cokes, walking back into the livingroom, handing her a Coke as he went to sit in his chair. He rarely ever sat on the couch anymore, he always just laid on it.

Robby flipped on the tv, and switched the channel to Comedy Central. Pixie smiled, and rubbed behind his dog's ears. Sweet Pea and Mama were so cute, they were deprieved of the womenly care they needed. She knew Robby loved his dogs. One time Sweet Pea was sick so he stayed with her in the Vets till she was well enough to come back home, Mama had tagged along. They were the cutest family, Pixie had ever seen. She was glad, that someday soon she would join them.

Pixie wanted Robby sitting by her then remembered about Jake. She would only ever do this once. She texted Jake.

To: Jake
From: Pixie
Message:

Hey Jake, I'm sorry but this just isn't working out, I would like my key returned, or I can just change the locks. Bye Jake...

Pixie didn't like, that is kinda sounded like a suicide note, but whatevs. Pixie looked down, and picked up a tennis ball, she threw it into the hallway, and Sweet Pea and Mama zoomed after it. Robby saw the oppurtunity, and jumped up sitting down next to Pixie. Pixie smiled. Robby put his arm around her shoulders, and Pixie leaned into it curling up laying her head on his shoulder. She kicked off her shoes, so she could put her feet up on the couch, leaving room for Sweet Pea or Mama.

Robby smiled and kissed the top of her head gently. Pixie blushed lightly, Thank God he couldn't see her face. Pixie turned her attention back to his tv. Robby and Pixie watched tv, till Robby heard Pixie's tummy grumble. Robby smiled and reached for his phone.

"Pizza?" Robby asked smiling, Pixie nodded.

"Yes, Please." Pixie said smiling, looking into his eyes, a hand pressed against his left peck. Robby smiled and reached for his phone He called the Pizza Place "Domino's" and ordered 2 medium sized pizza's, one extra cheese and one with extra cheese and pinnaple. Pixie smiled, she heard her tummy growl in response to Robby's words. Robby smiled, and hung up a little after. Pixie blushed slightly at Robby's smile.

Robby kissed Pixie's cheek gently and smiled. Pixie smiled and kissed his lips gently, resting her hands on his shoulders, stradling him, sitting in his lap, her knees by his arms, that automatically went around her waist. Pixie smiled and wrapped her legs around his waist, his back pulling away from the couch as he scooted off the back of the couch. Pixie smiled against Robby's lips as the kiss went from sweet to heated. Robby ran a hand slowly up her shirt. Pixie gasped slightly, giving Frank time to slip his tongue into her mouth. Pixie moaned softly, licking his tongue as a welcome, into her mouth.

They made out for a good 30 minutes before he doorbell rang and they pulled apart, panting. Pixie slipped off his lap onto the couch, trying to catch her breath. Robby stood, taking out his wallet as he opened the door, giving a 20 dollar bill to a rather handsome delivary boy. He took the pizza into his hands, and nodded at the teen as he shut the door walking towards the small kitchen. Robby set the pizza boxs down as Pixie stood. Robby got out a paper plate for Pixie, and just took the whole extra cheese pizza back to the couch, sitting down. Pixie took out two slices from the other box, shut it and went back to her seat on the couch, smiling. Robby slid the pizza box onto the ottaman, and took out a slice, turning the tv from mute, watching the TV intently, before changing it to the SyFy channel.