Status: More Chapters to come

Untitled

Chapter 6

"If you really loved me.... You would respect my wishes by not dating me, Jake.... It'll hurt... for a while... I'll distance my self from the band, but you can't stop me from dating Rob... And on another note, can I have my key back, please? Thats the only other one, besides my own..." Pixie said, looking up at Jake.

Jake sighed, and fished out Pixies house key from his pocket, and handed it to Pixie. Pixie smiled, and thanked him, before sighing herself.

"Now, if you don't mind.." Pixie said, standing, making the MOVE motion with her hands, returning to her stop on the couch, and propped her feet up.

John, Jake, Rodger, and Lee walked out of Roberts apartment, and all went home.

Robby sighed, and looked over at Pixie.

"Wow..... I didn't realize how strongly thier emotions were towards you.... I expected Jake, but Rodger, Lee, and John... Soo Wonna watch a movie?... Make out... Whatchu wonna do?" Robby asked with a chuckle.

"The second one sounds nice...." Pixie said smirking. She scooted over on the couch, and patted the place next to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
would write more, But I have major writers block, on this story, Sorry guys :/