Instant Hate, Instant Love

Instant Retaliation

Syns POV[b/]

Oh shit.

"CJ wait. Stop!" I yelled as I ran after her.

"Elwin! That's what you said your name was!" she yelled as she stopped abruptly and turned around to face me.

"It is, well it's my middle name," I told her.

"No wonder you wanted to know how I felt about Avenged so badly. My god, I've been played," she huffed and stomped around for a bit.

"Are you done yet?" I asked after a few seconds of her stomping.

"Not nearly. I'm not nearly finished with you Mr. Synyster Gates," she screamed pointing a finger at me.

"Brian please," I said calmly.

"How many names do you have?" she yelled back at me.

"Actually I hate the name Elwin but it's all I could think of when you asked me," I told her.

"I can't believe this. I just can't believe this," CJ said and turned back around and walked away from me again.

"CJ wait. Would you just listen to me?" I asked her getting frustrated.

"No! I want nothing to do with you," she screamed at me. "I hate you and everything you represent."

"Look I'm sorry ok. I know that's not enough but I can't fix what happened in the past. The only thing I can say is sorry. Give me a change to show you that's not who I am," I said to her.

"People don't change El- Brian," she whispered.

"I changed. I'm not that stupid kid that I was back then," I whispered back to her.

"How do I know that?" she asked quietly.

"Give me a chance to prove it to you. You don't have to take my word for it you just have to let me prove me," I told her. "Would you have ever thought the guy you talked to would ever do something like that?"

"No," she whispered.

"Then let me prove that I'm that guy. That I've changed," I whispered.

"Ok," she whispered sending a cheeky glance my way. I wanted to lean down and kiss her but that would be going too far too soon.

"Thank you CJ," I said. "Now what do you say we go kill your brother and the Rev for putting this on us?"

"I like that plan very much," she said bypassing me and walking swiftly away from the house.

"Um CJ, the house is the other way," I said point back towards Matts house where we all were.

"I knew that," CJ said with a giggle and turned around heading the right direction now.

"Of course," I said chuckling at her a bit.

"Hey Brian?" she asked looking over at me.

"Yeah?" I asked her quietly.

"Thanks," she whispered.

"For what?" I asked taken a back.

"For changing my mind. I think we'll become great friends."

My heart dropped. I didn't want to be just her friend, I wanted to be so much more. Our relationship could have so much more if we would just let it. I know it could. I've only known her for a while but I know there's something there. Something precious. Someone needs to alert the paparazzi because Synyster Gates has just fallen in love with a girl who practically hates him. Oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please :D We both really appreciate all the feedback we have been getting. Thank you guys so much. *hugs for everyone*