Instant Hate, Instant Love

Instant Death

All of this was a major shock to comprehend.

Elwin = Synyster Gates!

My mind was trying to register everything but I felt like it was going to explode.

I looked at El-Brian as we made our way toward who’s ever house we were going to.

Once back inside…I saw my glorious brother and his equally weasel friend “The Rev” as Elw-Brian had said.

“You fucking asswhole, I can’t believe you lied to me!” I screamed running toward my brother.

“What the fuck did I do?” KJ screamed.

“You went a long with it, both of you. You hurt me!” I said on the verge of tears.

“Catie Jo, please don’t cry,” My brother said trying to persuade me to calm down.

“No, you hurt me. Along with this friend “The Rev” and you couldn’t for one second stop and say something to me! You’re always trying to protect me and this time you decide not to!” I said now fully crying.

“What’s going on here?” A soft voice said.

At once everyone turned to the voice which I could tell was a girl. I on the other hand was sobbing like a baby.

“What the fuck did you guys do?” She said walking toward me.

“Sweetie, what’s wrong?” She said looking at me.

“Ask them!” I sobbed.

“What the hell did you guys do?” She said looking at every one of them.

I saw my brother along side that band quiver in fear.

“Val, please understand that it wasn’t our fault. It’s Syn’s and The Rev and his friend KJ and Matt!” Johnny said.

“What, what the hell did I do? I don’t even know this chick?” The guy named Matt said.

“Well, a long time ago you did something along with Syn. Back in 2003 do you remember that fan that almost died during our set at Warped Tour?” The Rev said.

“Yeah, I guess,” He said.

“Well that’s her. You laughed at my poor sister while she was on the verge of death. How cruel can you fucking be?” My brother said.

“Oh My God! I was fucking 22 years old. I was a different kid at that time! Do you expect me to be like that now? If you do you’re fucking insane!” Matt said fuming.

I could see this all from where I was sitting with this girl named Val. Matt was getting closer toward my brother. I didn’t like that at all.

“Matthew Charles Sanders, don’t you dare!” Val screamed at him.

But he didn’t listen he was in his own world.

That’s when I snapped and I jumped off the couch and walked in between Matt and my brother.

“Don’t you dare touch my brother, asswhole! This is between me and you and Synyster!” I screamed at him.

“Fine, get this through your head. Whatever happened back in 2003 is in 2003. I’m not the same kid nor is Syn. So we laughed at you. You’re the same age as us now. Grow a backbone!” He said fuming.

“I’m not your age!” I said standing there.

“I beg your pardon,” He said.

“I’m only just turned 22 years old, in May.” I said standing there.

He looked at Brian. (Yes, I got it right, *does happy dance.*)

“Did you know she’s only 22?” He said looking at Brian.

I saw him just stand there trying to gather up courage and choose his words carefully.

“Yeah, I knew she’s only 22. Is there a problem with that?” Brian said.

Brian stood there waiting, but was taken away by Matt from the living room.

I just stood there confused. Val looked at me.

“So, why don’t I take you around Huntington Beach, the guys can meet us for dinner?” She said trying to get the room a bit more lightly aired.

“Sure, but I just want Brian to know before I leave?” I said walking toward the kitchen.

I walked inside to hear screaming and yelling. I saw Brian.

“Brian?” I said looking at both of them.

He looked toward me and relaxed a bit.

“Yes?” He said looking at me.

“Val, wants to take me around Huntington Beach? I just wanted to let you know.” I said hugging him.

He looked at me shocked.

I was surprised by this all as I stood there.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments???