‹ Prequel: Always A Day Too Late

I'm With the Band and the Babies

Original Syn

As we sat there going over flowers and the shit that never seemed to end Rhian and Niki both agreed that their wedding’s were not this much trouble.

“I’m so glad I didn’t have so much to go over it would’ve been hell.” Niki laughed at us.

“Well, you didn’t have to plan two weddings in one! Now did you?” I snapped. Which surprised me because I never did. They just looked at me.

“Holy mood swings batman!” Taylor laughed.

“Sorry. This is just stressing me out.” I laughed looking apologetic.

“It’s ok Lynn, your right though we didn’t have to plan two weddings in one.” Rhian looked at me.

Rhian and Jimmy have been married since they were 21. They’d been dating for 7 years. I was Rhian’s Maid of Honor and Matt was Jimmy’s Best Man. It was a really beautiful wedding on the beach. She looked gorgeous. For their honeymoon they went to Egypt. We all died laughing when we found out they were going there, but I guess they had a really good time.

Niki and Brian got married when they were 22. They’d been dating for 10 years. Taylor was Niki’s Maid of Honor and Johnny was Brian’s Best Man. Their wedding was in a church. They had a kick ass reception. I remember just about everyone was drunk. Including yours truly. After high school I got drunk for the first time and have been partying ever since. For their honeymoon they went to Tahiti. Niki’s words when they went to get on the plane were ‘GET NAKED IN TAHITI!!!!!!!!!!!’ and according to them that is exactly what they did the whole week they were there.

“Niki we don’t have to work tonight do we?” I asked hopefully.

“Nope sug. it’s Friday and I gave you the night off. Imagine that.” she laughed.

“But I do have to go down there. Do you guys wanna go?” she looked at us.

“Hell yea! Do you think we’d support anyone else’s club?” Rhian laughed. She was the only one who didn’t work at Niki’s night club ‘Original Syn’. Niki had opened it 3 years ago, and it was already very successful and very popular. The fact that Avenged Sevenfold appeared there regularly helped, but it was mostly her hard work.

“Alright lets go! I wanna see who you got to replace me for the 5 months we’re on tour with the guys.” Taylor laughed.

“She’s really good, but of course she doesn’t have a thing on your skills.” Niki grinned.

When you got to Niki’s club it wasn’t very easy to find. It was like off that one movie where they say ‘Only the ones who know where it is can find it’. Then you had to go through Troy and Bobby the crazy bouncers, but like I said it’s a very popular place and people do manage their way in. When you finally get in there is a huge stage that always has a band or DJ, a big island bar in the middle of the club, private rooms off to the side with those doors and walls that fog up when you shut them, a killer VIP room, and a large neon sign of ‘Original Syn’ with a purple guitar. Plastered along the walls was guitars signed by bands like Metallica, Misfits, Pantera, lord knows how she got them, Avenged Sevenfold of course and a bunch of other bands and pictures of them. Just cool shit. This place was kick ass and always packed.

“Dude your gonna have a good night tonight!” I yelled over the music.

“I know, but hey come back to my office with me!” she smiled.

“That girl has got some fucking skills on her! I’m gonna go talk!” Taylor yelled walking away.

Me, Rhian, and Niki walked back to her office. I took a seat, I just felt really tired.

“I have to decide who is going to be good enough to run this place while I’m gone for 4 months.” Niki sighed rubbing her temples.

“I thought you were coming for five?” Rhian asked looking at her.

“I can’t, it’s just too much time away. Even four months may be too long. I just can’t leave this place for that long,” Niki said sounding exhausted.

“Anyways. Who wants a drink?” she laughed pouring some shots of Jack. She went to hand one to me

“No thanks. I don’t feel to well.” I laughed slightly as Taylor walked in the door.

“Here Taylor, LynnZ doesn’t want her drink,” Niki said handing Taylor the shot glass. All three of them looked at me like I was crazy.

“Odd. What are you pregnant?” Taylor laughed.

“But Megan will do great while we’re gone. Now lets go dance!” Taylor yelled excitedly. So we all went out on the dace floor for a couple of hours, making everyone jealous of us.

By the time we got home it was late, I just wanted to go to bed. We were all going to get the dresses sized for the last time to make sure they all fit tomorrow. First though I had to go to the store and pick something up.

I woke up the next morning after a sleepless night because of what I was about to do. I pulled one of Johnny’s hoodies on grabbed my purse and glasses and ran downstairs out the door to my trailblazer. On the drive to the store I felt sick to my stomach I thought I was going to puke. It could be because two reasons. One I was very nervous, or the second I really didn’t want to think about.

I walked into the store got what I needed and went to pay for it. The guy at the counter just grinned at me as I paid for it.

“I don’t really think it’s funny. Thanks.” I glared at him and walked out the door.

When I got home I ran back upstairs to the bathroom. Yes I just bought a pregnancy test. It was that most advanced piece of technology shit one that I had to wait 5 minutes for it to get done. My nerves were just about shot so I hopped in the shower. I already knew I was. I just thought about how I would tell Johnny. We hadn’t even discussed kids, I mean we weren’t even married yet. I didn’t even know if he would want any. I on the other hand was kind of excited. I’ve always wanted kids.

I got out of the shower, walked across the bathroom to the counter and picked up the test. There written in black just staring back up at me ‘Pregnant’
♠ ♠ ♠
yay for night clubs lol XD

comments?
banners?

<3