‹ Prequel: Always A Day Too Late

I'm With the Band and the Babies

I'm pregnant

I just dropped the test into the garbage and stood there. I had to tell someone, but it couldn’t be Johnny, he should know first but they had one more concert tomorrow and I didn’t want it to mess up his playing. It would have to be the girls, sworn to secrecy. I heard Poison come up behind me.

“Hey boy!” I bent down to pet him.

“Wanna go out? Come on!” I started running down the stairs with him chasing me. Poison is my 1 year old Puggle, I love him to death. He started barking when I didn’t open the door fast enough.

“Alright, alright, here. Now go.” I walked past the stove to the dining room looking at the time. 9:30 I needed to be ready by 10:30 and I still had to get dressed. I walked over to my hedgehog’s cage and picked him up.

“Hey Rev, how are you this morning?” Yes. I do talk to my pets a lot, but who doesn’t. And yes. I named my hedgehog The Rev, because his spikiness reminded me of Jimmy. He got a kick out of that one, Jimmy always holds him when he comes over. I gave him and Poison food and water, then went to feed Squirt and Swimmy my two betta fish. I hated leaving them for 7 months but Suzy and McKenna were taking care of them. so it was all good.

I ran back upstairs and got ready. I wore purple chucks, a skirt, and a Vengeance University T-shirt. Yea Zacky has started his own clothing line so has Brian. I heard them laying on the horn. I ran downstairs and let Poison in.

“Be a good boy while I’m gone.” and gave him a treat. When I got in the car they all looked mad at me.

“Jesus, what took you so long!” Niki yelled at me laughing.

“Sorry! I thought I would let Poison inside before I left.” I laughed.

“Ah! I love that dog.” Rhian smiled.

“Alright let’s just fucking go!” Taylor screeched turning up the music.

We all got our dresses done by Vera Wang. She fitted us all and was really nice and funny. She wasn’t going to be there today though. When we got there a girl took us back to a room where we were trying them on.

“Each of your dresses is in your own fitting room. LynnZ, Taylor, Rhian, and Niki.” she smiled.

“Thank you,” I said smiling as she left.

“I’m trying mine on first!” I yelled laughing walking into the room. I looked in the mirror. It was a strapless silky mermaid dress with a silver tint to it and on the top it had an antique crystal bow.

“Ooh LynnZ that’s gorgeous.” Taylor smiled as I turned around on the pedestal.

“Yea it is sug.” Niki added. Next to try on her dress was Taylor. It was gorgeous also. It was strapless, went out at the bottom and had a black sash high up on her waist.

“Matt is going to love that dress.” I smiled. Next was Rhian hers was a strapless midnight blue knee length with a dark orchid sash.

“I love it!” Niki laughed and Taylor ‘ooh’ed’. Last was Niki. It was a full length dark lavender dress with a black band in the back.

“Wow Niki it’s gorgeous.” Rhian smiled.

“Hey Niki! Your not supposed to be upstaging me and Taylor!” I yelled laughing.

“Don’t worry I won’t. Trust me sug. your dresses are amazing.” she smiled. After we were done we told the girl our dresses fit perfectly and left to go to lunch.

When we got to the restaurant and ordered our food the waiter looked at us like we were crazy when we ordered tons of food that would feed 5 grown men.

“Gosh I hate it when people think that just because we are girls we can’t eat like guys” I laughed.

“I know right and that food better get here quick I’m starving!” Niki yelled making us laugh. After we sat there and talked for a little bit waiting for our food I decided now would be a good time to tell them.

“I’m pregnant.” I blurted out and their jaws dropped.

“Wow when did you find out!?” Taylor screeched at me.

“This morning I went and got a test and it was positive.” I smiled I was actually happy about it. It was sooner than I planned but still.

“Oh that’s great. What did Johnny say?” Rhian smiled.

“I haven’t told him yet.” I looked down.

“Why not sug?” Niki asked and they all just looked at me. I just sighed.

“Because we’re not even married yet. We haven’t talked about kids at all, and I have a feeling the guys aren’t gonna be stopping touring anytime soon. How am I supposed to raise a child and tour life and blah.” I said slightly worried but tried to laugh it off. Taylor who was sitting next to me gave me a hug.

“Don’t worry hun Johnny will be thrilled. It’ll all be good. Your gonna be an awesome mom.” she smiled at me and they all agreed. This made me feel a little better. Finally our food got there and Niki almost attacked the waiter for taking to long, We talked about the upcoming tour of the guys and I told them that I was taking a year off of teaching and going the whole 7 months with the guy maybe only 6 since by the end of it I would be 9 months pregnant.

“LynnZ how are you gonna be able to handle not partying all the time. In high school we wouldn’t even be having a conversation about you quitting drinking.” Rhian laughed.

“Eh, I’ll deal.” I laughed. I sub consciously put my hand on my stomach.

“Besides it won’t be that hard knowing I have my child in me...I hope.” They all laughed. We finished lunch and then decided to go shopping for shoes for our dresses, and go to a movie later. Tomorrow I was just relaxing at home and Monday I had to work and the guys were coming home.

When I got home I decided to call Johnny.

Johnny’s POV

It was about 8 o’clock and we were starting to party already. Tomorrow was the last concert of our mini tour, which was about two weeks long. Then we got about two months off before starting our 7 month tour in July. I heard my phone start ringing and I knew it was LynnZ.

“Hey baby,” I said.

“Hey! What’s going on there?” I smiled hearing her voice.

“Nothing partying as usual.”

“Oh sounds fun.” she laughed into the phone.

“Oh it is you know you wish you were here. What did you do today?”

“Oh we just went and tried on our dresses. Vera did an amazing job they’re all gorgeous!” she said excitedly and I laughed. The only reason I knew who she was talking about is because she talked about her all the time.

“I can’t wait to get home and see you Monday.”

“I know and I have some important news to tell you.” This made me kind of nervous. Then I heard someone yell my name.

“Baby what it is that is important?”

“Nothing hun but I’ll let you go I heard someone calling your name. Good luck at your concert tomorrow call me after. I love you”

“I love you too. Bye.” When I hung up the phone I still felt uneasy but I just went back out and partied with the guys.

“Who was that? You look a little worried.” Matt asked me.

“It was LynnZ she was just telling me about them trying on their dresses. Nothing big.” I laughed.

“Oh great now Taylor will be calling and telling me.” He rolled his eyes jokingly and I laughed.

“Let’s get drunk!” Jimmy screamed, and we did.
♠ ♠ ♠
These are the dresses in case you want to see:

LynnZ's Dress
Taylor's Dress
Rhian's Dress
Niki's Dress

Hope you liked it =]
comments?
banners?
<3