Status: Finished-Let me know what you think! :)

Can't Take My Eyes Off You

01.

Zack and I were just sitting in my apartment watching Miracle when he got that call that changed our lives forever.

“I love this movie.” I said snuggling closer to Zack.

“I know you do Em, so do I.” Zack whispered in my ear making me shiver. I kissed him on the cheek and went up to go make some popcorn. I heard Zacks phone ring as I was walking away but thought nothing of it. I heard him answer politely so I knew it wasn’t a teammate. In the back of my head I knew today was the trade deadline but the Sabres wouldn’t trade him, would they? The Sabres already traded Paul Gaustad for a first round draft pick not 15 minutes earlier.
I walked back into the living room of my apartment and saw the look on Zacks face and immediately knew either someone died or someone was traded. My stomach hit the floor. Neither of us said anything for what seemed like an eternity. Was Zack traded? Did someone die? Someone couldn’t have died, he has a different kind of look on his face. He couldn’t be traded. What would we do? This can’t be happening. Zack finally spoke which took me away from all of those questions.

“Grags and I are traded.” he spoke so quietly I almost couldn’t hear him. I quickly set the popcorn down and ran over to him. I didn’t want to believe him.

“What? You couldn’t have been traded!” I whisper-yelled.

“Believe it Em. We’ve been traded to Vancouver.”

“Vancouver!” I was floored. Vancouver?! That’s like all the way across the Earth! I’ve been trying to fight back tear but the floodgates open and the tears are streaming down my face.

“Em. Babe, please don’t cry..” Zack pleaded wiping away my tears. It’s no use because the tears just keep coming.

“I can’t help it Zack. You’re leaving, and going halfway across the world!”

“....Come with me then.”

“What?”

“Come with me to Vancouver. I want you to live with me in Vancouver. Will you?” Zack pleaded.

“Of course! Of course I will!” I couldn’t say no to him. We’ve been together since he was with the Spitfires and I met him after the game. He asked me to go out to dinner with him and the rest is history.

“Why are you still crying Em?”

“Because this is all going so fast Zack. We’re moving to Vancouver!” To be honest I was pretty scared but as long as I was with Zack, I didn’t care where we were. In that moment I kissed him so passionately and I’m pretty sure it took Zack off guard. Zack pulled away after a few seconds but kept his forehead on mine.

“I love you Em.”

“I love you too Zack.” He took me by the back of the head and separated the space between us. I tangled my fingers in his now short hair to deepen the kiss. I pulled away after some time, needing to catch my breath, but Zack went down to my neck and immediately found my sweet spot and I moaned his name. I could feel him get hard beneath me straddling him. I was turned on and I needed him. I rubbed him through his pants and could hear and feel him moan into my neck. My fingers crept down to the hem of his shirt and I slowly pulled it over his head and in doing so pulled his face to mine attacking his lips passionately. I slowly run my fingers across his toned abs as he moans into my mouth. In one quick motion he picks me up, my legs around his waist, and walks us to my bedroom, his lips now sucking on my neck most likely leaving a mark. When we get to the bedroom he lays me down on the bed but not without placing a kiss on my lips. He looks down at me and says
“We’re going to need to get you my jersey once we get to Vancouver.”
♠ ♠ ♠
~This is my first story so please tell me what you think!~

-Jess