Status: Working on it, and enjoying it!!

Life Is Beautiful: The Ashba and Sixx Diaries

Chapter 1 - What just happened?

"Ahh fuck you Dj!" Nikki shouted, stomping out of the studio leaving Ashba there alone.

Dj had aparently fucked up on riff in the song, 'wasting' recording time. So Nikki flipped out, and walked out. "Fuck you too Sixx!" Dj yelled, lighting a cigarette, continuing to play his guitar. He played for maybe another hour, and decided he should probably call Nikki to see what's going on.

The phone rang, and rang, and rang, "Hello?" Nikki huffed into the phone, sounding a bit aggrevated still.

"You coming back?" Ashba asked, as calm as he could.

"Not today. Lock up the studio, turn the shit off, and just go home."

Dj sighed, and stumped out his cigarette. "Why don't you just come back?"

He heard the older man sigh heavily into the phone, "Because I just don't wanna come back. That's why."

"Fine, be a brat then Nikki. We have an album to record, and a deadline to meet, and if one fuck up makes you this pissed off, I'll do shit by myself!" Dj shouted at Nikki, feeling his face turn red and his heart started racing. He was getting pretty pissed.

"You know what. Fuck you Daren! I'm on my way." And with that, the conversation was over.

"Mother fucker, hang up on me after calling me damn Daren..." Dj tossed his phone across the room, and lit another cigarette. He sat his guitar to the side, and stepped outside the studio for a bit of fresh air. He sat there and pouted as James walked up.

"Hey Dj. What's up?" James said, opening the studio door and just standing there.

"Waiting on bitchy little Nikki to get here. You?" Dj took another drag from his cigarette before he tossed it out and followed James into the studio.

"Well, I wanted to put down some vocals for Van Nuys. So," James sat in a chair spinning to look at Dj, smiling, "Now I'm here."
Dj smiled and they both laughed until they heard the door open, and soon they saw Nikki. He still looked like he was in a bitchy mood.
'God he's so fucking hot' Dj thought to himself, looking Nikki up and down before smiling, "Hi Mr. Grumpy pants." He said it in a funny voice, which caused James to laugh a bit before recieving a mean glare from the pissed bassist.

"Hey little fag kid." he said, looking to Dj, then James, "Hey James." Nikki sat in the seat between the two.

"Fag kid?" Dj said, holding his hand over his heart, pretending to be hurt, "Mocking my sexuality now are we Sixx?" He smirked before Nikki rolled his eyes and fixed his hair before grabbing his bass.

"So, what got him in a bad mood?" James whispered to Dj as Nikki was recording some of the lines for a few songs.

Dj smiled and proudly said, "I pissed him off when I messed up on a guitar track this morning, and it was because he was sitting there looking cute. Not my fault his face caused me to fuck up."

"God Dj, keep that shit to yourself." James laughed, and turned back to look at Nikki, who was now coming out to join the laughing duet.

"What's so funny?" Nikki asked, sitting his bass in the stand, and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Just telling James here how your hot face is what caused me to fuck up the track this morning, and that's why your having PMS now." Dj said very proudly and bluntly, smiling at Nikki.

Sixx blushed and turned away, shaking his head and trying to be mad. It was hard to be mad at Dj though. He looked like one of those fluffy dogs with small little beady blue eyes.... It was kinda cute though. 'What the fuck am I thinking?! Dj isn't cute. He's a man. I'm a man. I think women are hot. Not guys.' Nikki smacked himself in the head, which earned him a weird look from James and Ashba.

"I think I'm gonna get going now. I'll just wait til 6 to come record my tracks by myself." James waved goodbye, leaving the two in the room alone.

"Fuck you Dj." Nikki said, sitting in the chair, replaying his bass lines.

"Oh please do Nikki." Dj winked at him, spinning around in his chair like a little child, smiling the whole time.

"You are sick." But cute, Nikki thought, wondering what the fuck his brain was thinking.

"Oh but you love me Nikki." Dj smiled, stopping his spinning, and looking at Nikki.

"I- I do not." Sixx stuttered, as Dj got close to his face.

"Oh, yes. You. Do." Dj whispered in Nikki's ear before getting up to retrieve a computer from across the studio.

"What are you doing now?" Nikki asked, trying to hide the redness on his cheeks.

"I've been thinking all day, what would happen if we googled our names together." Dj smirked, as he sat back in the chair, opening the computer.

"Oh you fucking dork. It's going to show pictures of the ba-"

"Nope." Dj said, turning the computer to Nikki, whose mouth was now hanging open as he looked at the picture. "Hmm.. We look cute together." Dj stated, as Nikki, looked up at him.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Nikki said, sounding aggrevated, "If anyone was on a leash, it would be you! You're the bitch here." He crossed his arms and gave a pouty face.

Dj raised an eyebrow and turned his head sideways, "You would put me on a leash Nikki?"

Nikki slapped his forehead, 'I would love to' is what his brain said, but his mouth said, "Fuck no."

That rewarded him with a frown from Dj, who slammed the laptop shut, and sat it on the desk. "Oh but Nikki, please." Dj whined, scooting closer to Nikki.

Nikki didn't dare move away. He tried not to think of all the ways Dj was about to violate him, but it was difficult. As Dj got closer to Nikki's face, Sixx's brain shouted 'Oh fucking kiss me already!' But back in reality, he said, "Dj...."

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing?" Nikki gulped, trying to turn his head away from Dj's lips, that were so close to his.

"Don't act like you haven't wanted it Nikki. I can read you like an open book. I'm your favorite... I know it.." Dj whispered, causing chills to come across Nikki's skin.

'Oh fuck...' Nikki thought, 'Jesus, how can I deny him?' His heart began to beat faster as Dj sat on his lap. He felt an odd boner coming on, and couldn't really hold it back...

"What's that now Nikki?" Dj smirked, rubbing under Nikki's shirt, causing him to bite his lip.

"Dj come on... That's enough..." Nikki stuttered, trying to gather strength to push Dj off of him, but not finding it anywhere.

"No." Dj said firmly before he moved close to Nikki's lips, breathing softly on them, "You want it Nikki.." the young guitarist said softly, not moving any closer, just staying there in that one spot.

'Holy Fuck. He's gonna make me have to kiss him.' Nikki's brain was scattering all over the place, as he sat there, his lips slightly parted. He was dying to kiss Dj.... He always had wanted to. Dj made him curious about everything... He made Nikki feel like he wasn't complete unless he was with Dj...

"Fuck you." Nikki whispered, grabbing Dj's hair, and pulling him into a lip bruising kiss. He felt Dj smile as he continued to kiss him, letting his tounge completely violate Dj's mouth.

"Hey guys I-" James stood there as Nikki and Dj looked at him awkwardly... Dj got off of Nikki's lap, feeling his lips with his finger tips. Nikki sat there, his face red as ever, burning from so much heat. "Well... That was awkward...." James stood there, slightly edging towards his phone that he had left earlier... "I just needed my phone...." And with that, the gorgeous vocalist left the two guitarists alone, again. Fuck.

"I gotta go." Nikki said, grabbing his guitar, car keys, phone, and pausing to look at Dj, how hot he looked sitting there trying to be innocent... He finally broke his eyes away from Dj, and fled from the studio, to his car, then to the Crue house, where all the band members stayed. Tommy, Mick, Vince, and Nikki...

-At the house-

"What in the fuck just happened?" Nikki muttered to himself as he flopped face down on his bed, feeling totally confused about everything. "Fuck, Dj...." He suddenly started to worry about the spikey haired little fucker as he pulled out his phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, umm... Are you okay?" Nikki spoke, so awkwardly.

"Uhh... Yeah, I guess. You?" Dj spoke softly, as if he was a child that knew he had done something wrong...

"Kinda, confused I guess..."

"Oh." He heard Dj breathing slowly on the other side of the phone... before he heard him sniffle, "I gotta go Nikki..."

"Alright... Call me later Dj.." And before he could finish his sentence, Ashba had already hung up on him.
Nikki laid on his back, and began to cry as he softly said, "Dj...."
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah... getting started off good.
Leave comments, I'll update regularly!
- Rayne