Status: Working on it, and enjoying it!!

Life Is Beautiful: The Ashba and Sixx Diaries

Chapter 5 - Not A Peep!

"So, yeah. Mick knows. I trust him not to say anything or I will kill him." Nikki said, sitting beside Dj, running his nails up and down his back.

"How can you kill someone who is already dead Nikks?" Dj giggled, leaning over to rest his head on Nikki's shoulder.

"Nikks? Really? Pet names?" Nikki smirked, raising his eyebrow.

"Yepp. It's my thing." Dj smiled, before climbing out of the bed, revealing that he was actually only in boxers. Making what had happened, totally 200x's more awkward.

"Oh God Dj, put on pants please." Nikki said, turning away.

"Oh please Nikki! Don't act like you don't like this ass!" Dj laughed, shaking his ass.

"Fuck you Dj." Nikki said, kissing his cheek. "I'll grab your bag of clothes and take it to my car, come out when you're done in there!"

Dj stepped into the bathroom with his pants, shirt, and top-hat in hand. He quickly slid on his pants and adjusted the boxers so they were't riding up his ass crack, or crushing his nuts. Then the shirt, quick and easy, and finishing touch over the bandanna, his leather face top hat. He fixed his apperance one quick time, and left the bathroom.

He was making his way to the front door when he heard Vince and Tommy giggling. He peeked his head around a corner, only to see what shocked the shit out of him.

Tommy had Vince on the counter, kissing him passionately, while Vince's legs were wrapped around the drummer. Dj giggled to himself, "Glad I'm not the only fag around here."

He quickly walked out to join Nikki in the car. "Took you long enough woman." Nikki said, squeezing Dj's hand as he settled into the passenger seat.

"Oh please. Look at your hair. That shit takes like 2 hours to do in the mornings, and that's without the damn bandanna." Dj smirked, interlocking his fingers with Nikki's tattooed fingers. "You won't believe who I just saw getting jiggy with it."

Nikki choked on his spit, "Who? Vince & some chick?" He laughed, until Dj told him who.

"Vince and Tommy, in the kitchen. And it wasn't just some accident shit. I think you corrupted Vince." Nikki stared at him with his jaw dropped to the floor.

"You are kidding right?" Nikki said, continuing to drive down the road to Heroin Hills. Fucking, why didn't he change the name of that place yet? Guess it's just cause it's in Van Nuys.

"Nope. 110% Serious. Why would I joke like that with you Nikki?" Dj raised his eyebrow.

"Just because you're normally making sexual jokes about shit, trying to make me laugh." Dj laughed at him, "You must have corrupted them, look what you're doing to me!"

"Oh my god, no."

"Yeah haha. Let's just pretend like I didn't say that..." Nikki said, letting go of Dj's hand, to light a cigarette, and not grabbing it again when he had it lit...

Dj sat there in silence as Nikki drove down the highway. "Wait a fucking second here..." He blurted out, causing Nikki to snatch his head to the side.

"What?"

"Your ass made me forget my own fucking car!! You made me forget the Death Ride!" Dj pitched a hissy fit about it all the way back to the heroin hills. Fucking, he sounded worse than a woman.

"Asshole." Dj muttered as he grabbed his bag and got out of the car, slamming the door and walking in the house.

"Whiney bitch." Nikki said, as soon as Dj shut the door to the house. He walked in, shutting the door softly behind him, heading straight for the kitchen.

"I'm hungry." Dj stated, sitting at the kitchen table with his arms crossed like a child.

Nikki sighed and opened the fridge, "Here, hush." He handed Dj a Monster, which instantly made him shut up.

As the little energy freak sipped on the monster, he looked at Nikki, "So which one is my room?"

"Which ever one you decide you want." Nikki stated plainly.

Dj instantly got up, and started wandering around, as Nikki cooked some food.

He found Nikki's room, and smirked. "Found my room!" He yelled to Nikki, who soon found Dj.

"Oh fuck no." Nikki stood in the doorway, shaking his head.

"You said whatever room I wanted!" Dj pouted, sitting on the bed.

"Not my room you ass!"

"Hmph!" Dj huffed, and sat still in his spot. "I'm not moving."

"Fine, don't come get any bacon then!" Nikki yelled, going back to the kitchen.

"BACON!?!?!" Dj screamed, running to the kitchen, almost running into Nikki. "Where the fuck is the bacon?" Dj asked, seeing no bacon, nor smelling it anywhere.

"There is none." Nikki smirked, handing Dj a hamburger.

"You fucking ass." Dj said, snatching the plate from Nikki and going to sit on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, it's short. Kinda just a 'did it for fun' thing.
And because the next chapter is gonna be awesome :3
So today I got my first subscriber! <3
A comment would be awesome!
- Rayne