Status: Working on it, and enjoying it!!

Life Is Beautiful: The Ashba and Sixx Diaries

Chapter 7 - It's Odd Now

*DJ'S POINT OF VIEW*

I squirmed around under the sheets as I felt a large pair of arms tighten around me. I smiled to myself, and squirmed again. And again, the arms tightened around me. I continued to do it, just to feel Nikki squeeze me. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

"Goodmorning squirt." Nikki mumbled, looking at me funnily. "Are you gonna quit squirming now just to make me squeeze you?"

I smirked, "No." Wait... He called me a fucking squirt... "Do I look like a damn squirt to you Sixx?" I tilted my head to the side, trying to sound like a gangster.

It made Nikki laugh, and that made me smile. "Yes Daren, you look like a little squirt!"

"Oh, lets not call each other by our real names Frank." I smirked, sitting up in the bed, only to be pulled down and pinned to the bed by
Nikki again.

"Jay."

"Feranno."

"Mini-Me."

"Serafino Jr."

"Fucker."

"Ass-Hole."

"Little kid."

"Old fart!"

Each time we said a name, he would move closer to my face.

"That hurt, right here." He pouted, pointing to his heart.

"Sure it wasn't right here that it hurts?" I said, brushing my hand over his 'area', and to my surprise, it was a bit bigger than normal.. Hmmmm. I smirked to myself.

"No... Of course it wasn't." He looked away, and tried to get up off the bed. But instead, I pinned him back to the bed, sitting on top of him.

"Yes it is." I said proudly. I made Mr. Nikki Sixx, get turned on. Haha, totally one of my goals in life.

"Come on Dj, move." Nikki said, trying to squirm out from underneath me.

"Not until I get a kiss." I said, crossing my arms like a little child, and sticking out my bottom lip.

Nikki turned his face away from mine, causing me to whine.

"Nikkiiiiiii..." I squeeled, as he started tickling me, "Fuck you Nikki!" I tumbled over on the bed, and managed to grab his hair, snatch him towards me, and kiss him.

He made a 'huhmmm..' kinda noise, before he gave in and just kissed me back.

"Better." I said, after I finished kissing him and let go of his hair.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Nikki said smiling at me and waving his hand in the air.

"I KNEW IT!" Nikki's terror twin yelled, appearing out of no where with Prince Vince, and mommy Mick.

They scared Nikki, causing him to fall backwards, which for him, was into a nightstand with a lamp, ashtray, monster can, and coffee...

"How in the FUCK do you guys keep getting in MY house?!" Nikki shouted, trying to stand back up and re-organize his things.

"Window." Vince said softly, looking like a little angel and smiling.

"The fuck did we just see dude?! You've got to be kidding me right?! There is no way in fuck that what we just sa-"

"Shut up Tommy." Nikki said, giving him dirty looks, as I continued to sit on the bed, shirtless with a sheet over my legs. I was sitting up straight, with my legs tucked into my chest, and my hair was pointing in every which way and direction.

Nikki, looked hot as Hell as he yelled back at Tommy, given the fact that he was shirtless too, which made me smile like a rat.

"You." Tommy pointed at me, walking closer to me on the bed, he looked kidna uhhh, pissed. "You just made Nikki kiss you. He didn't want to! He's the sane one in this group! Not the faggot, not the wanna be woman, and not the imobilized grandpa!" Tommy yelled at me, making me raise my eyebrow as the rest of his band mate's expressions turned into anger.

"You fucking touch him Tommy, and I'll kill you." Nikki said, stepping up front of him, and protecting me.

"Aww Nikki," I squeeled, smiling at him like a fan girl, "You're protecting me."

"Shush." He said, flashing me one quick look before turning back to Terror Twin number 2. "You stay out of my life with Dj. I'm anything but normal Tommy! And just because everyone else isn't normal, doesn't leave it up to me to be normal! How about you stop dating guys and fucking them!? Then you can be the god damned normal one!"

Mick looked over at me while I sat on the bed, giggling, and walked over to join me. "Hey there corruptie." he laughed as he sat beside me.

"Hey old grandpa." I said, making quotation marks in the air as I laughed with him. Mick looked great when he was smiling and laughing, when he was actually happy. It made me feel happy to know I'm really the only one he smiles at, because I'm 'the cute furball with big blue eyes and spikey ass hair'.

"So how has your day been with Nikki?" Mick said, still laughing a bit.

"Ahh it's been good. Trying to fight him so he'd give me a kiss, as I'm sure you saw when terror-twin #2 busted open the door."

"Yeah, I saw that. I told Nikki, he just didn't listen to me. Nobody really does." He frowned a bit and burrowed his eyebrows together, and I felt bad for Mick. Nobody really ever listened to him or even paid him much attention, like I do when he comes over.

I really enjoy Micks company, and I plan to let him know that. "I listen to you Mick." I said cheerfully, rubbing his back my hands.

He didn't say anything, he just smiled at me. That, really made me feel all warm and fuzzy. From head, to toe.
♠ ♠ ♠
I loved writting in Dj's POV.
It's fun (: I'm gonna start alternating between Nikki's POV and Dj's POV!
Comments would be awesome!
Subscriptions would be amazing!!
- Rayne