Status: Gone away, wanting to come back but i just cant find the way <3

I Am a Creep! What? Yeah, a Creep!

I'm the twist to this whole thing

"Hello Mr. Saffron?" The voice was unfamiliar to Matthew Saffron.
"Yes? Who is this?" His voice was shaky from uncertainty.
"This is Beck, you new landlord." Mr. Saffron sighed in relief.
"Mr. Harley! So nice to talk to you, how are today?" Matthew voice was smiling along with his face.
"I am doing great Matt, I told you call me Beck. Mr. Harley was my father." Beck returned the cheery tone and a smile.
Matt chuckled, "Okay Beck. So hows the house looking?"
"Actually Matt there was something I wanted to ask you, about your house?"
Matt got worried and his breath was caught in his throat. He managed to say, "What?"
Beck knew Matt was worried and he thought something was wrong. "Nothing's wrong with it." Matt sighed again with relief. "I had a favor to ask." Beck paused and waited to see if Matt was going to say anything. he didn't so Beck kept going. "My friend is the manager of a band, there pretty new and don't have enough money to get a hotel room or even a motel room. So I told them I'd let them use one of my houses, well you and your family are my best costumers I've had in forever and I was wondering if they could sleep there for a week, two at the max?"
Matt was silent while he thought and this worried Beck. This house was the last one he had to offer, every where else was a no. He promised Colton he's get them a place to crash. "When would they be staying there?" Matt finally asked.
"Well their getting in tomorrow sometime and should only be staying for a week." Beck smiled at the fact that Matt hadn't said no yet.
"How many of them are there?" Matt was now going to play 20 questions.
"There is five in the band, their manager and driver are also with them. So seven total."
"All guys?"
"Yep."
"Age range?"
"The youngest is 21 and the oldest is 40."
"That's weird. What will they do in the house?"
"Yeah, they'll just sleep, eat, play video games, maybe rehearse or write new songs. Nothing to crazy."
"Okay, what kind of music do they play?"
"It's a punk, rock, pop mix. Their really good."
"My daughter listens to that shit." Matt laughed
"You have kids? I can't believe I didn't know that."
"Yeah my daughter is the oldest, 17. Then I have twin boys that are 14 and a baby boy that just turned 2."
"Awe that's so cool. I need to meet them sometime."
"Yeah. Well we are going on vacation to Houston for the week so when we get back we could have dinner with you and the band if they'd like?"
"That sounds GREAT!" Beck's smile was from ear to ear.
"Can't wait Beck! Well I have to go the baby is crying, talk soon?"
"Yes talk soon Matt. Thank you so much."
"No problem." They hung up the phone.
**********************************************************************************************
Before we move forward shall we meet the Saffron Family?? I think we shall. :D
Dad: Matthew (Matt) Saffron
Mother:Alvy Rosa Jane Saffron
Daughter:Hailey Reel Saffron
Twin 1:Colin Richards Saffron
Twin 2:Dovelin James Saffron
Baby:Ashton Griffin Saffron
************************************************************************************************
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this isn't much :/ Having a bit of writer's block even though I know where this is going.

Comments/Suggestions would be cool :) Thanks to every one who is reading this is SO cool.