Status: Goodbye, everyone :) Thank you for reading this story and growing up with me, but it's time for me to go now.

The *** of Warped Tour

Tell Me, Love, Where Are The Cameras Now?

Tell Me, Love, Where Are The Cameras Now?

"Are you okay?" A voice said. I couldn't see anything. I was really dizzy and my head hurt really bad.
"Oh my god, Bell!" I heard Jacky say, poking my forehead. I groaned in response and tried to turn my head away from him, but ended up with a splitting pain. I began to cry and I felt a pair of cold hands pick me up.
"Call an ambulence." Ronnie said. He was closest to me, so assumably he was the one who picked me up.
"Dude, what happened?" Jacky asked.
"Well she ran off of your bus, and was looking behind her to see if anybody was following. She turned around and smacked her nose into the wall here. At first she just fell back and her nose started bleeding, but then she didn't get up and I came out to see if she was going to be okay." The voice answered. I couldn't help but notice this was a british voice. Which meant it was either someone from Asking Alexandria or Bring Me The Horizon. "Okay. An ambulence is coming." The voice proclaimed.
"Thanks, Oli." Jacky said. Soon enough I heard the ambulence coming, and Ronnie handed me over to the medics. They put me on a stretcher and if I could wake up from this haze, this inbetween where I can hear them all, but not answer or move, then I would show embarrassment.
"I'm sorry. You can't all go with her. Only one can come on." The medic explained.
"I'm good." Jacky stepped back.
"Yeah, go on Ronnie. You actually know her." Oli said.
"Okay." Ronnie answered, coming closer to me. I heard the door shut and I felt the ambulence start moving. Ronnie grabbed hold of my hand and began to explain what happened. The medics were worried that I couldn't open my eyes or respond to what any of them were saying.
"This isn't good. She might have a concussion." The medic concluded. GREAT! Just what I needed. I don't know if I'm going to be able to pay the hospital bill for this.
"She'll be okay though, right?" Ronnie asked. His voice faltered a bit. The medic hesitated to answer, and Ronnie grew more impatient. "Right?"
"There's a chance that she could be in a coma, she hit that wall really hard. Her head's swollen bad. But she could also be okay, and might just need a few bandages and days in the hospital."
"No, we're on a tour she can't stay here."
"I don't know what to tell you. It's going to be at least two days before we can let her go, that's if she wakes up from this."
"Wait... wakes up from what? Is she in a coma?" He said, absolutely horrified. Like he fucking cares. This morning he all but wrote me off.
"Yes, she hit her head really hard."
"Oh shit! Bell, I'm so sorry." Ronnie said. "I didn't mean that. Okay, I shouldn't have said anything, and i'm sorry you ran away from me. I shouldn't have said that." He hugged me. I felt myself squeezing him tightly. He tried to pull away and I wouldn't let him go.
"It's okay." I whispered. My head hurt so bad to say anything.
"SHE'S MOVING AND SHE TALKED!" The medic said, and his team immediately began checking me again. "Looks like she's okay. Just blacked out, but she's still going to need her head examined." The medic explained to Ronnie and he laughed.
"You would need your head examined." He smiled, and leaned in to kiss me. Shocked, I kissed back. I'm not sure what was more dramatic today, the fact that I was whisked away in an ambulence, or just Ronnie in general. Oh, we're cool. Oh, you're a whore get the hell out of my room. Oh, are you alright? Oh, great I have to go with you on the ambulence. Oh, I like you so much i'm going to kiss you!
"You're being such a drama queen today." I rolled my eyes, sitting up in the stretcher to be greeted with a shooting pain in the front of my head.
"I know. I'm sorry, and when we get back I owe you an explanation." He laced his fingers with mine. I squeezed his hand.
"Damn straight." I said, yawning.
"How are you possibly tired!" Ronnie asked.
"Oh no there will be no sleeping until we check your brain!" The medic shone his flashlight thing into my eyes, causing me to squeak in surprise. What a jerk! That hurt!
"Hey like that Alice In Chains song!" I recognized the lyrics. Somebody check my brain…. Ringing any bells?
"Not sure I know what you're talking about."
"Oh it's a- never mind." I shook my head at him. "Son Of A-" I shouted in pain.
"Look we're here!" The medic jumped up, wheeling me into the hospital. I was now on a wheelchair. It was better than the stretcher. I looked at Ronnie, he stared back in a not-so-reassuring way. I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that something was not going to go right. I just wasn't sure.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
“You’re so cute.” Oli poked my nose. I’m not supposed to be outside in the heat, lifting anything heavy, or playing any sports. By running into a fence I managed to break my nose, and get a concussion. So now I get to be baby sat by everyone.
“I don’t see why I can’t just lay in my bed all day. My nose hurts, and my head hurts, and my god that hospital bill was horrendous.”
“Well, love, you practically got a nose job.”
“I DID get a nose job.” I glared at the cute British boy. Okay so, maybe I shouldn’t be complaining. I could be sitting alone all day in pain, staring at the ceiling, but I get to hang out with a bunch of really cool, and for the most part attractive, guys in bands until their band goes out to play, do a signing, do a photo shoot, do an interview, or something along those lines. When I woke up this morning I took my pain killers, only to have Ryan and Jacky pulling me off the bus telling me that I was not going to mope around the bus all day. They passed me over to Matt Good, who ended up being a very cool guy despite the fact that he calls me band whore. When DRUGS went on stage, Matt pointed to Oli and said that they were going to play main stage, so it’s be another five hours before they played. I could go hang with them if I wanted.
“Oh, yeah, That’s right. So I guess… I guess I have a question for you.” He asked slowly. “And don’t be pissed, alright?”
“Dude, it’s really hard to piss me off.” I smiled.
“Why are you here?”
“Pardon?” I didn’t get his question.
“Well, they say you fuck all the guys in the bands on warped tour.”
“They?”
“Everyone.” He shrugged. “I mean, your pictures were on that porn site… Isanyoneup.com”
“Yeah.” I sighed.
“So it’s true, you’ve fucked almost everyone on Warped Tour?” Oli asked again.
“Have I had sex with you?”
“No.” He said.
“Your band?”
“No.” He replied again, shaking his head.
“And how many people have claimed to have slept with me?”
“None.” He tilted his head to the side. “Oh, yeah. Ben Bruce.”
“That’s because he is the only one I’ve slept with. And he posted my pictures on that stupid fucking site.”
“So why are you so provocative?”
“I’m just being the person that everyone wants me to be.”
“Oh I get it.” Oli smirked. “One night stand gone wrong, so now you’ve got a bad rep and you don’t give a shit about it.”
“Pretty much.” I laughed. “But I am a porn star, so I guess that everyone doesn’t have me all wrong. It’s just that they think I hang around to sleep with everyone. I’m just here for the music.”
“No fucking way, you’re a porn star.” Oli said, mouth hanging a bit.
“Umm, yes.” I said nervously. “And now you think I’m a whore.” Great B, now you’ve got no friends again. Now you’ve got NOBODY.
“What does it matter what I think if you don’t care?” He cocked his head to the side.
“Actually, I do.”
“Then why pretend you don’t.”
“Because maybe I’ll succeed in convincing myself that I don’t.”
“Not good enough.” Oli shook his head.
“What do you mean?” I said, confused.
“You basically told me that one, you’ve got a bad rep from one stupid mistake and that you’re playing into the fact that the entire lineup thinks you’re skanky. Two, you pretend to not care. Three, you actually do. And four, this-” He pointed to my boobs hanging out of my shirt, “Isn’t really you.”
“Well, it has to be. I have sex for money.” I laughed bitterly.
“You’re a sexy girl, in fact if you offered me sex right now, I’d totally be down with fucking you, but get your shit together. What other people think shouldn’t matter okay. And you may get paid to do that, but that’s only for the camera. Tell me, love, where are the cameras now?”
“Taping someone else.”
“Then let them worry about how to act and drop the façade.” He smiled. My god he could have anyone he ever wanted; guy or girl. He’s so cute, and he’s so chill, and he’s such a good guy. Not judgmental and totally talkative. The past two hours have been really fun, just hanging out on his bus. But I don’t know what he means. Drop the façade.
“I’m not pretending to be something.” I shook my head.
“Yes you are, you just admitted it earlier!” Oli was getting frustrated with me now.
“I-I think that I like the way I am.”
“You think?”
“Well, I know I like the way I am. I don’t mind my job. I like my clothes… even if they don’t really count for clothes.” I laughed at my stupid tube top. “The only thing I’m guilty of is knowing the truth, and not standing up for it. I let them all think I’m a whore, and I don’t defend myself.”
“Oh. That too.” Oli smiled.
“So what do I do about it? It’s not like anyone cares what I think.”
“You would be surprised at how many friends you could actually, really have if you were legitimately yourself for a change.” Oli said. “And I mean that in the nicest way possible.”
“Yeah, yeah.” I said, hugging my new friend. “I get it.”
“Good, so you’re going to start sticking up for the truth. And you’re going to wear clothes that YOU, not the cameras, like.”
“But I like these.” I lied again. Oliver just gave me a stupid look. I caved in. “Okay. But we’re going to need to go shopping.”
“We could go right now.” He suggested. "I'm not doing anything.
“Oh god no, not in Texas. I don’t want to look like a cow girl.” I said, and Oliver laughed.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"How are you feeling?" Ronnie asked me, opening my bunk curtain at what i'm guessing is four in the fucking morning.
"Tired. Go away!"
"The doctor said that if you felt tired, we need to get you checked again for-"
"RONNIE GO BACK TO BED SHE'S FINE!" Jacky yelled from his bunk. Wherever that was.
"What he said." I groaned, pulling my blankets over my head.
"...Umm, hey." He poked my arm underneath the blanket. "Can we talk?" He asked.
"We're talking."
"I KNOW! GO TO SLEEP!" Ryan yelled.
"FUCK YOU GUYS! SHUT UP!" Derek shouted.
"In private?" Ronnie said.
"OOOH!" Jacky shouted. "This is gonna be good. Listen in!" Suddenly all the guys stopped arguing.
"Okay. But you're carrying me."
"Okay." Ronnie agreed.
"DAMMIT!" Jacky shouted.
"Now We're Up For Nothing!"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
♠ ♠ ♠
(Inspired by my baby's, Max and Ronnie. Ronnie, thank you so much for teaching me about people. I know what it's like to be the only one to stand up for what actually happened and not save your own ass. Because the people that only care about saving themselves from the blame, the people that throw you to the lions, are liars and fakes. But I also learned from you that there are honest people, even if they are the assholes of society, they are the ones who give it to you straight. I promise never to be a fake. And Max. Max. Max. Will you ever understand how much I care about you. If nobody else cares then just know I care. I want you to get better. If anything ever happens to you, like if you got really sick, or really hurt, or if for some reason you don't wake up tomorrow, then I will cry my eyes out. Imagine when Kurt Cobain died. Maybe your music isn't as important, but your fan base would be devastated about the same. And you want to know why? Because you're real. You may have your fucking problems, but I don't think that there has ever been a time where I've gotten the "I don't want to be here" vibe from you. You inspire me to grow up and follow my dreams that other people tell me I can never do. And thank you so much for that. There was a time where I wouldn't eat, sleep, or talk to people. And then I found Escape The Fate, and you, and I felt like "Fuck the world. Okay, I'm not just born to die. I deserve to be happy too, no matter what that is to me." No, you don't understand. I planned on dying by the time I was 21, because I felt that there was no reason for me to live. Okay? You, Ronnie, Omar, Carson, Monte, Robert, Michael, and Craig, and any other members that may have been important in the creation/continuation of this band are my heroes. And I want to save you like you saved me, but I don't know how. All i'm going to say is that, Max, you're worth it. Worth getting better.)