Status: Goodbye, everyone :) Thank you for reading this story and growing up with me, but it's time for me to go now.

The *** of Warped Tour

Porn Stars Suck. Pun intended.

"Is it dead?" He whispered, looking at me with his pale blue eyes opened widely. I giggled at him like a small child would and he smiled. Then I stopped because the drunkard on the floor began moving.

"Nope, I think Danny is ready to join the land of the living now. This caused both of us to laugh, and Danny to groan.

"Shut the fuck up, yeah?" He clutched his head as he slowly got up.

"Danny, show starts in an hour." Ben rolled his eyes and went into the kitchen to make his drunk best friend a glass of water. I silently sat down on their couch. I had just finished taking down Falling In Reverse's set when Ronnie told me he would be doing a signing after the show, leaving me to find my own entertainment for the afternoon. Skillfully, I broke into Bring Me The Horizon's bus, only to hear Oliver and some girl fucking each other sideways. That's what I get for breaking and entering. After that I just decided to go back to Falling In Reverses bus and maybe take a nap, but instead Ben saw me aimlessly walking around and decided to come talk to me. We then thought to go get Danny, because what's a day without the guy?

"Hey there." He winked at me. "I know things."

"I know things too." I rolled my eyes at him. Just then Ben came back in the room. I will admit that it still makes me uncomfortable to be around them, because after all one of them did post my nudes online and the other one was a huge Dick to me for the longest time. But I'm going to try and start over with everyone.

"I know more exciting things than you do." He said smugly. "Ben has a surprise for you tonight." He said just as Ben cane back in the room. Ben scowled at Danny.

"Shut up you Dick!" Ben whined. "You're unsurprising it.".

"That isn't a word." Danny laughed. Ben sighed and stood in front of me.

"Well, B and I are going to go shopping. See you in time for the show." Ben said, pushing me out the door. Danny followed in close pursuit. Ben whined again and Danny laughed. Great, not only am I going to do something I hate, I am going with people I used to hate. I'm not sure why suddenly they are being nice to me. I just hope its legitimate.

"Danny, go away!" Ben laughed.

"I didn't know you were going shopping, I want to go!" Danny said.

"Neither did I." I mumbled. Ben glared at me and I just smiled sweetly back at him. He then pouted. Good.

"Fine you can come." Ben said. "Now I have to share B with you." He laughed. Danny rolled his eyes.

"Funny how this all panned out." He stated. I gave him a curious look. What exactly had that meant? "That once you two hated each other. And now you're best friends."

"We are not." I said coldly.

"Well kind of. Didn't you notice that ninety percent of the tour hates you, spare Falling In Reverse, our band, and Oliver Sykes." Danny said. I frowned. Yes I had known this. "So i'd say that yeah, maybe you aren't warmed up to us yet. But we are all that you've got. And we understand better than anyone how shit went down... Because Ben and You both lived it." Danny finished. Nobody said much after that. We just continued towards the mall.

"That should have never happened." Ben said quietly. I really am aware of that. It shouldn't have. But it kind of made me who I am today. "It's just, my girlfriend posted them. And then I hated you.because she dumped me and-"

"Ben, I know. You already told me." I said as we entered the large mall. "I think we're okay now."

"Good then." He smiled. "Let's go buy loads of shit!"

"Kay." I giggled. I had a feeling shopping with them would be different than it was with Oliver. Oliver wanted me to dress like a normal girl, with normal shirts, and pants that covered my ass. He wanted me to justify this whole whore of Warped Tour thing. But Ben had told me something I liked even more than Oli's idea. He said fuck the world and just go for it. Dress how I want to dress, act how I want to act, and mock my title. Don't pretend to be a whore, but just make a joke out of it and sort of give them what they wanted. I liked this way better than justifying the situation because it makes more sense. I can't change the way they see me.

"Hey, let's go try on bras." Ben wiggled his eyebrows. I scowled at him.

"I have a boyfriend." I said.

"What your boyfriend does not know will not hurt him." Ben laughed. I docked him in the face hard as I could. He scowled at me now. "I was fucking around, you bitch!" He shouted. Danny saw the fight between us and stepped to my side, telling me and Ben to knock it off.

"Stop quarreling, children." He pet me on the head, I flicked him in the forehead causing him to wince. Ben laughed at this and finally gave me a smile.

"Okay, then." Danny smirked for reasons unbeknownst to me. "Let's buy things."

I was actually a little worried about this. I have gone shopping twice on this tour, and I don't have a very well paying job. Sure, this job is stable in come, and yes, my "movie making" job pays great, but I am laying a little low on funds. It's alright, though. I'll just do something about it when the tour ends. I don't want to have to worry about anything on this tour, considering it's supposed to be my vacation. "It's on me." Ben smiled at me.

"I couldn't let you do that." I bit my lip. As much as I would love to have him drop a hundred dollars on me, I would feel awful about it. I hate people spending money on me.

"Me and Ben will split it." Danny offered. "Think of it as a peace offering."

I smiled at them widely. "In that case, let's buy shit!" I exclaimed. I'm not sure what the names of the stores we entered were, but I do know I got lots of shoes and lots of shirts. I also got some shorts and a cute pair of sunglasses. And when we were done I had accumulated four bags of crap. Retail therapy is the best.

"Okay, you aren't aren't shopping with me again!" Danny said. He was pissed that Ben kept pointing things out to me and telling me it was okay to get them.

"Calm down, Danny. I told her it was okay."

"I don't know why you're being so nice to her, and she isn't even sucking your cock for any of it." Danny rolled his eyes. So I was right, there was a catch to everything. I stopped walking and set the bags down at a nearby table.

"You are trying to sleep with me." I said slowly.

"I- well-" Ben's eyes widened in horror.

"That's why you're being so nice. I knew there was a catch." Tears formed in my eyes. "I thought we were actually becoming friends, and you were the only one besides Ronnie that told me that I don't owe these people an explanation."

"B, you don't understand it's not like-"

"But it is." I said, feeling my heart twist yet again over Ben. I just want to go find Ronnie and curl up into a ball. He said he cared, and despite the fact that I feel it won't last forever, he is the only person that I think is genuine about it. At least for now he is. So being the class act that I am, I drop everything that I am carrying and run out of the mall in a huge rush to go find Ronnie and I end up smacking head first into a large tattooed man that looked a lot like him.

"Bell." He shouted, catching hold of me before I fell flat on my back. My eyes widened in shock. This guy was Ronnie. That would explain why he looked a lot like Ronnie. Stupid. I laughed a little bit and hugged him tightly. "Careful. You're going to kill yourself. Hey, what's wrong?" He said as I sobbed into his chest.

"I think the problem is that I was born. It seems to have just gone down hill from there." I said bitterly, folding my arms.

"Look, I'm done with my signing now." He said. "Let's go do something fun. Maybe you can tell me about it along the way?" I smiled a little and nodded my head softly.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My eyes widened in shock. Ronnie had taken me to an indoor pool. Quickly I tried to back up, but he grabbed hold on me before I could run away. "Shhh. It's okay, Bell. I'm going to teach you how to swim."

I was shaking and breathing heavily, but I let him explain. "I saw that you had a swim suit on underneath your clothes, and I thought why not." He smiled sweetly and shrugged. I was still horrified. I looked at the hundreds of people around the pool. What if one of these stupid little kids held me under the water and killed me or something?

"Oh-okay." I nodded and slowly stripped down to my bikini. Ronnie's eyes lingered over my body and I blushed. He smirked, but then shook his head.

"Ready?" He grabbed my hand.

"As I'll ever be." I nodded, and he pulled me into the water. At first I couldn't paddle fast enough to keep myself up and I went under, but then Ronnie supported me by placing a hand under my stomach. Then I actually was able to move forward. I even swam to the other side of the pool. Scary thing is that when I looked back for Ronnie he wasn't right next to me. I had swam the entire way alone. He was at the other side of the pool, and I had done this on my own! "Ronnie, I did it!" I screamed in excitement. He swam towards me and grinned.

"Good job." He hugged me.

"Thank you." I hugged him back.

When we pulled away, I looked at him and I felt something inside of me heat up and twist and melt and just... just change. So when he brought our faces together, and ultimately our lips, I felt really happy. It was a different sense of happiness than learning how to swim. I felt happiness with everything and everyone, and I didn't care about any of the fucked up people that had a knack for hurting me.

I felt in love almost.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, Darlings. I want to apologize for my absence. I would expect most of you to be unhappy about it, but the truth is I was really busy :( This chapter is a compilation of a whole two weeks' worth of lunch hours spent writing. I just now got to posting it, and if you read my other stories, please don't be mad, but I might not update them for about another week. I need to finish the chapters. I would rather put up better quality than a bigger quantity.