Status: Goodbye, everyone :) Thank you for reading this story and growing up with me, but it's time for me to go now.

The *** of Warped Tour

Do Drugs On The Dashboard, Look At The Mess We've Made Tonight.

"Dylan!" Ronnie Radke high fived techy. So his name was Dylan. I should have asked.
"Hey, Bro!" Dylan hugged Ronnie.
"So is this your girlfriend i'm finally meeting?" Ronnie inquired.
"Oh, no this is... little lady i've been calling her. What's your name, love?" Dylan asked me, and Ronnie bursted out laughing.
"You don't even know the chick's name, and you've been banging her?" Ronnie asked. Okay, you're cute, but you're a Dick!
"My name's B, and I have not had sex with anyone." I said, trying to justify the situation.
"So you're a virgin then?" Ronnie asked.
"Ronnie, bro. Chill, she's cool." Dylan said, and Ronnie seemed to relax.
"Sorry, B. I'm Ronnie Radke, I sing for Falling In Reverse."
"I know who you are." I smiled. Ronnie shook his head.
"Who doesn't?" He grinned. Cocky. He always has been.
"Old people." Dylan said, and he pulled out his cell phone. "Well, Ronnie, B, B, Ronnie." He introduced us properly. "And I've gotta run. Ben and Danny are asking for me. I cringed at the word. Ben. Ben Bruce.
"Bye, thanks for everything." I hugged Dylan, and with that he left me and Ronnie standing alone.
"For everything?" Ronnie questioned.
"Uh, well, long story."
"I'm here to listen." He said.
"I'd rather not tell you. You weren't here when it happened. You're band is one of the only ones that wasn't. Your old band however..." I stopped. That's probably a sore subject. I know what happened just as well as everyone else did. In June of 2006 he left Escape The Fate because he was kicked out for a while. He was in and out of the band several times until two years later, in 2008 when he went to prison and never returned to the band. My issue happened in July of 2006, and pretty much all the bands that are here this year, were here that year and have told newer bands from last year and the year before. I really just want one normal friend that doesn't know me as B the whore of warped. Plus, I don't think i ever forgot that year in Vegas when I met him and Escape The Fate. I don't want him of all people to hate me.
"Well what if I make you tell me?" Ronnie asked.
"Sorry. I can't I have to go find out which band I'm supposed to help set up. Dylan just hired me. That's part of the whole 'everything' I was referencing."
"Oh, here, give me your pass." Ronnie held his hand out and I reluctantly gave him my pass.
"Looks like you're helping Falling In Reverse set up." He smirked.
Great. Fucking great. Now I'm going to have to tell him sooner or later, and I really don't want to. Maybe I should just go home. Go back to my apartment. But no! This is a really good opportunity. I can go all summer this year, not have to pay for tickets, not have to drive to the venues all over the country, not have to worry basically. And the best part is that I think I'm getting paid to do this. I just have to ask Dylan about that. This is so awesome! If only it was a different tour. Live X, Xmas Ball, hell, anywhere Asking Alexandria and all the other bands that knew who I was weren't would be great. Because here, i'm just a whore. Maybe Ronnie hasn't heard yet, but he will eventually, and he'll hate me too.
It's just this huge misconception though. Like I want to scream "I'm not a whore." to all these people.
"What?" Ronnie asked, and I suddenly realized I had said this outloud.
"Nothing. Nevermind. I'm gonna go... go do cocaine backstage. Yeah. Later." I said. Maybe that would make him not follow me. Everyone knows he's totally straight-edge now. He'd never go near me if he heard that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edit on July 7th 2012. Go read the prequel if you don't understand my references to the past. I just put out the prequel... And I know it.makes no sense, but I'm odd. So go.read the.fucking.prequel.

Edit on July 20th: Man does this story have a lot of issues. I'm sorry, guys. Ronnie went to prison in 2008, not 2006. Shout out to Synfulldreams for correcting this chapter :3