Status: Goodbye, everyone :) Thank you for reading this story and growing up with me, but it's time for me to go now.

The *** of Warped Tour

Conditions

"No you're not." Ronnie followed me as I walked away. "You're just avoiding the subject. Avoiding me." He speculated as he grabbed me by the arm.
"How the hell do you know?" I said, pulling away from his touch.
"You don't look like a drug addict." He said.
"Because you would know what one would look like?" I snapped back. But I immediately regretted it. Ronnie did not deserve that. He has not done anything wrong to me other then annoy me a little bit.
"Yeah. Like I used to." He said.
"Look, i'm sorry. You don't deserve that."
"I don't." He shook his head and sighed. He started to walk away and I felt guilty. Just tell him, love. It will be okay. He's not going to hate you. He won't judge you. He's different then these other people because he's been through shit too.
"Ronnie!" I yelled and I ran after him. He kept walking.
"What?" He said angrily.
Say it. Say it. Say it. Don't say it. "I really am sorry." I said sincerely. It was true, just not what I wanted to say.
"Come here." He smiled softly, opening his arms to me. I stepped forward and hugged him. "Now you definitely have to tell me what your story is." I tried pulling away from his hug, but it was a death grip. I could not break free.
"I have to go, actually, do this, uh, thing." I said, struggling.
"Come on! I forgave you for being a bitch." He laughed. "Now be nice, and tell me."
"No!" I said strictly.
"Please?" Ronnie asked, squeezing me tighter. I let out a cry.
"Fine." I gave in. "But on one or two conditions."
"Okay?" He said skeptically.
"First, you are not going to hate me for it."
"Come on, it's probably not that bad, and I wouldn't have the room to talk shit." He agreed.
"Also, I get to pick when I tell you."
"Okay no." He said. "You're never going to tell me!"
"I'll have to tell you before the end of the tour." I explained.
"It's like all summer." He whined.
"Why do you care anyways?" I was curious.
"Because you're interesting. Stop avoiding the subject, all summer is too long."
"It's three months." I said. "I'm interesting?" I changed the subject again.
"Three months is forever." He said. "That's what I said." He answered.
"Well then I'll never tell you."
"Then I'll never let you go." He challenged.
"Ronnie, mate!" A familiar voice yelled.
"FUCK. I KNOW THAT VOICE." I whispered.