Status: Goodbye, everyone :) Thank you for reading this story and growing up with me, but it's time for me to go now.

The *** of Warped Tour

I'm The Harlot Of Sin City

"Knock Knock?" Ronnie said as he tapped on my window. It has been about 20 minutes since the Ben encounter.
"Hi." I said sluggishly. After I ran off to my car I took a nap.
"You've got to come set up the stage pretty soon." He said.
"Oh!" I sat up and I opened the door quickly. I accidentially opened it into Ronnie's knee. "Sorry." I said and I closed the door.
"It's okay. Doesn't hurt too much." He cringed. "We're going to go get you a schedule okay? So you know when to come and set up."
"Sounds like a plan." I smiled. We were walking back towards his bus in silence. I wonder if he actually did hear Ben.
"So... about earlier?" He asked.
"Yeah." I sighed. "You want to know what they mean?"
"Unless of course it would violate the conditions..." He said.
"No, it's fine if you know that part of it." I took a deep breath. "I am a porn star."
"Wow." Ronnie speculated. "I guess that makes sense."
"The fuck's that supposed to mean?" I inquired.
"You're really hot." He grinned.
"Thanks." I blushed. Okay, there's something different about this guy. He says i'm hot and I actually care what he thinks because... because I know he's not going to fuck me and leave me. "You're hot too."
"I know I am!" He exclaimed. We were behind the stage now, and I saw Dylan.
"Hey, Dill!" Ronnie shouted over the band on stage.
"Hey man!" Dylan yelled back.
"I need a schedule for your girl!" Ronnie yelled.
"For fucks sake just get closer to him, stop yelling." I laughed. Ronnie laughed too.
"Yeah. Here goes. You set up in about five minutes, i'd head over to the Alterative Press stage right now." Dylan advised me.
"Thanks." I smiled. I can't beleive I met him an hour ago, and I feel like i've known him for quite some time. And I can't beleive how attatched I am to Ronnie either. Usually I hate people. All people.
"I will see you after the show." Ronnie hugged me and then pointed me in the direction of the Alternative Press stage.
It took about fifteen minutes to set up. Okay, I think maybe I will keep this job if it's this easy. Plus, if I keep it then I get to go to every date on the tour for free! And meet a bunch of the bands... that is, the new bands. The ones that haven't heard about me. Sleeping With Sirens, they're newer. They don't know of me. Of Mice And Men are also newer, and they don't know of me. And Falling In Reverse is completely new, this is their first Warped Tour, and they sure as hell have never heard of me. Even if Ronnie does know a little bit about me, he doesn't seem to care. It didn't matter to him that I was a porn star at all. Which is good, because... I liked hanging out with him.