Status: Goodbye, everyone :) Thank you for reading this story and growing up with me, but it's time for me to go now.

The *** of Warped Tour

Bare Feet On Blacktop

(Have you guys heard? Isanyoneup.com shut down. Hunter Moore closed it himself. I dunno if you all went on that website, but a lot of bands' noodz were on there. Like A Day To Remember, Black Veil Brides, and Max Green. He apologized for ruining people's lives. Like that fixes anything.)

"Good morning." Ronnie said, poking me. "Or should I say, good afternoon." I sat up in the bed, pushing mats of tangled hair out of my eyes.

"Fuck what time do I have to set up?"

"Not until later, don't worry. I would've woken you up so you could do your job." He said, trying to fix my hair.

"You know what would be great?" I groaned, standing up.

"OH!" He adverted his eyes. "If you'd of told me you weren't wearing clothes." He backed up and hit the wall. I tried to stop him from knocking over some things by grabbing his shoulders but he ended up dragging me down with him.

"I heard loud knocking noises." Jacky looked in, and saw me on top of Ronnie with a bra and underwear on. Bad scene. Bad, bad, bad scene. "Oh. I get it. Rough sex. Carry on." Jacky shut the door.

"I am so sorry!" I said, standing up.

"Just get out." Ronnie said. "I'll fix this mess." He was pissed off. What did I do?

"No, no, i'll help!" I tried picking up a notebook, but he snatched it from me, causing all of the pages to fall out.

"JUST GO!" He yelled.

"I... umm... need clothes."

"Here." He threw me a Drop Dead Gorgeous hoodie from his closet.

"Pants..." I said, just wanting to get as far away from him as possible because he was mad. He pulled out a mini pair of shorts that said FUCK FUN on the butt, from my suitcase. I quickly threw the stuff on.

"Now go." He said sternly. I just ran out of the room.

I walked through the bunk area, which was a narrow hallway, through a lounge area, and out to the front of the bus. There was a bus next to ours that said DRUGS on it, and a guy with messy black hair and blue eyes was standing in front of it smoking a cigarette. I walked over to him, barefoot on the black top.

"Hi." I said, pulling out a cigarette. "Got a lighter?"

"Yep." He said, producing one from his pocket.

He light me up, and I took a slow drag. I exhaled smoke and immediately felt relaxed. Something was up with Ronnie this morning, and it couldn't be the thing in his room. That was just an accident.

"I'm Matt Good." The guy said.

"I'm-"

"Bell. I know you." He smirked.

"Oh. Good or bad?" I asked.

"Well, I don't believe everything I hear from people. So neutral I suppose."

"Ahh, I see." I said, not believing him. He probably thought I was a whore just like everyone else does.

"Yeah."

"So you know Ben?" I asked.

"We tour together, so yes." Matt laughed. I smiled nervously. My cigarette was running out really quick. I feel like I need another. "Is it true?" He asked. I froze.

"What?"

"You've fucked almost every guy on tour, and that you're a porn star."

"Porn star yes, every guy no." I sighed. "Just Ben. That fucking ass hole."

"Oh. I'm sorry." Matt shrugged, flicking his cigarette. His was finished now too.

"Yeah. Me too. But I guess it's a part of me now, my mistake. And now I have to live with the fact that my pictures are on the internet."

"Ha, yeah almost everyone's seen your tits." Matt laughed. I kind of just looked at him like what the fuck. "Sorry." He coughed.

"Well, nice meeting you. Bye." I said quickly, running back to my bus.

I walked on to the bus to see Ronnie yelling at Ryan about something. Ryan was trying to play Jacky in a video game.

"Look man, if you're banging the merch girl that's fine. Just don't dump her until the tour's over. Merch people are hard to find in the middle of a tour." Ryan said.

"I'm not fucking Bell. Her clothes were just in my room because you two were fucking with them. And she slept in there because you two were fucking with her!" Ronnie yelled. "Man, you know I hate liars, and shit. I speak the truth.

"He's not lying." I added in from the background. Ronnie and his friends turned to look at me. I waved to them and pointed to my feet. "I'm going to get shoes really quick." I ran back into Ronnie's room in search of my stuff, but I couldn't find it. I looked under the bed and only found the notebook. I opened it, wondering what was inside of it.

Words are everything. Was written on the page I opened to. I quickly grabbed a pen, and wrote But words mean nothing. It's the truth that lies behind. And I heard footsteps, so I shoved it back under the bed. "Where is my stuff?" I asked Ronnie.

"In your bed. That's what it's for. You can't stay in here, okay?" He said rudely.
"What the hell did I do to you?" I asked him. I didn't understand why he was being this way. Last night he was really cool. And all yesterday he was too. Was that just a fluke?

"Nothing, it's just you need to know where we stand. You set up the stage. You don't sleep in my bed. And Jacky and Ryan won't mess with you so you should be good." He explained in a cocky attitude.

"Whatever. You were so nice, but it must be true what they say about you. You're just a big ass hole who likes to start fights with everyone."

"And you're just a porn star who fucks band guys and get's her noods posted on the internet, earning herself the label of 'Band Whore'." Ronnie spat. I looked at him and I started to cry. I'm not one to hide emotions. Why should I try to act like it didn't hurt, when in all reality it hurt like shit? Having someone who cared about me for even a day turn on me and say that really sucks. I ran to my bunk and closed the curtain really quick. Ronnie didn't come after me. And I didn't want him to. Quickly I pulled on a pair of Vans and pushed past Jacky and Ryan who were standing in the hall listening to the argument. I ran all the way towards the end of where the buses were parked, right into a fence because I was looking down.

"Oh fuck." I cried. My lip was bleeding, really badly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! I'm so glad that this story keeps getting moderated on quizilla! NOT. I am so pissed right now. And i'm not sure that anybody even cares if I post anymore. So if you care, and want me to keep posting this on Mibba (Because i'm fucking done with quizilla) then please comment on my story, okay :)