Status: In progress

Arranged Marriage to a Vampire...How Cliche.

Chapter 10- Weird Dreams and Dresses

~Zoe Point of View~

-Dream-

Trees. That was all the I could see, just simple pine trees. Nothing was to be heard not even a bird was chirping. Odd.

'What the hell is this? Why am I here?' As I started to make my way through the dense forest.

After walking for what felt like hours, I came up to a small clearing. It's wasn't full of flowers or anything just tall grass and lots of dirt and a few rotted logs scattered around the whole place.

Stopping at the edge of the clearing, I looked around and saw that a figure stood on the side of the clearing. He seemed to be waiting for something or someone. As if he felt my presence, he turned and looked at me.He started to make his way towards me and I forced myself to start walking to meet halfway in the clearing.

Upon arriving to the middle of the field, I could distinguish the guy's features. Blonde hair as light as the sun, caught my attention first. Then his face came into my line of sight.

I only knew/met one person with those exact facial features and that bright blonde hair..It had to be SAGE!! Why in god's name is he in my dream? Can he just be a figment of my imagination or something?

Sage smiled at me and started to speak,

"Finally we can meet in better conditions."

"How are you in my dreams or are you a figment of my imagination?" I started to question him.

"I'm very real, my dear. I used one of my many abilities to dream walk into your dream that you are currently having." He said, with a smirk.

"Dream walk? Really? Why are YOU even in MY dream? Your invading my privacy, you know." Backing away from him, so, there would be a distance between me and him.

"I'AM in your dream because I have something very important to discuss with you." He said taking a step towards me and upon reflex I took a step back.

"What is the 'Important' thing that you need to talk to me about?" Using air quotes around the word important as I continued stepping away from Sage.

He stopped walking towards me, but, pondered about the question that I had asked him.

"Hmm...How am I going to explain this? Well I want to have Zak's kingdom and power. But, I can't get it unless he is dead. And I want you."

-End Of Dream-

Waking up, I could see that Zak wasn't next to me, but, he must have slept for a bit because the bed was still wrinkled from him sleeping there. Looking at his pillow I saw that there was a note with my name on the front of it. So I picked it up and read it:

Zoe,
Sorry for doing this in a short note, but, tonight is our engagement party. Ask my mother for more details about it.
-Zak

Sighing, I got up and went to my closet to look presentable for Roza and any guests if they decided to show up.

Dressed in a light purple sun dress that I pulled out from the back of my closet and I paired with black ballet slippers Grabbing the note, I made my way out of the room, shutting the door behind me.

Walking into the kitchen, Roza was seated at the table with the newspaper. Upon hearing me enter, she looked up from her newspaper and smiled at me then said,

"Good morning, Dear."

"Morning." I grumbled, looking for something edible to eat.

"Cereal is in the cupboard by the fridge, if that is what you would like." Roza said, not even looking away from her newspaper.

"Thanks." Turning towards the cupboard, I opened it and pulled out a box of Apple Jacks. Then I remembered the note that Zak had left me.

"Whats up with this Engagement party tonight?" I questioned Roza, sitting next to her at the table.

"So Zak told you about the engagement party for tonight, right? He didn't tell you much did he?" She asked folding the paper and setting it down.

"He just left a note." Handing her the note, I continued on with my breakfast as she read quietly.
Setting down the note, she cleared her throat and started to explain,

"Well, to sum things up about your engagement party is just Zak introducing you to the vampire community as his future wife and their future queen."

'Queen who would have ever that I would become a queen?' I thought to myself as Roza kept explaining.

"Mostly nobles or higher class vampires shall be there maybe some other kings. Who knows for sure? Well that basically is the gist of it. Oh and the party is black tie. You should have a couple dresses to choose from in your closet, don't you?"

"Yeah, I think I have a couple of dresses suited for a black tie event, but, I'm not sure." I answered but pondering if I did have the dresses or not.

"Alright, Zoe. Go look and see if you have one. If you don't you can borrow one of my dresses if needed." She smiled and shooed me away.

I smiled back and went back into my room to see if she was correct about the dresses. Looking at them, I had to choose between a strapless white fitted dress that flared out to the middle of my thighs and a purple wrap dress with some gems embroidered around the waist.

Looking between them I choose the purple dress then paired it with some strappy silver heels/ After getting dressed, I put on my final touches to my make-up and put in my diamond studs and a simple diamond tear drop necklace.

'Damn I look good.' I thought to myself as I looked over my appearance. I smiled and made my way to go meet up with Zak, but, someone beat me to the punch. The door opened and there stood Zak.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait guys. I have been very busy with work and school, but, I promise to update later this week. Well happy reading. Comment!!