Status: In progress

Arranged Marriage to a Vampire...How Cliche.

Chapter 3- First Day

-Zoe Point of View-

I looked up to the staircase when I heard someone walking down them. The person, who was walking down the stairs, was really tall, like Alec. His hair was almost as black as night and eyes like Roza’s. He was handsome, I would admit that.

When he got to the bottom of the stairs he came to me and grabbed my hand, and kissed the back of it. As he did this, I felt the rush of blood go into my cheeks.

He smiled and said,

“You have a beautiful blush; I hope I can see it more often. I’m Zak by the way. Would you like to see our room?”

I nodded my head, not trusting my voice. Zak released my hand from his grasp and took all of my bags, which he carried with ease. Silently, I followed him, to his, err, our room.

We reached a set of large, dark double doors; Zak set down the bags and then opened the doors with one swift movement.

The room was very masculine with the black and white king sized bed. There was a large flat screen TV at the foot of the bed. A couple of black leather couches were also in the room, towards the doors. I would admit that the room very legit.

“You like it?” Zak questioned as he grabbed my bags and he gingerly set them down. He shut the door quietly behind him.

“It’s okay, it looks very laid back.” I murmured as I looked around the room.

“Okay, then. I will let you get settled here. Dinner is going to be at seven-thirty sharp. See you then, oh dress formally.” He called over his shoulder as he walked out of the room.

I shook my head and started to unpack my bags.

‘Can things become much worse?’ I thought randomly to myself.

****

I had finished unpacking,, looking up to the clock on the nightstand on one side of the bed. It read: 7:10 p.m.

Shit, I only had twenty minutes to get ready for dinner. At least I had already picked out what I wanted to wear. All I have to do now is just get dressed and do my hair and make-up.

-Zak Point of View-

I pulled on my bow tie, making it straighter. My mother and father were murmuring things to one another. EW…was the first thought that came to mind seeing them. I turned away and waited for Zoe to come down for dinner.

I’m going to throw this out there; vampire can eat and drink human food and alcohol. But we need blood more though; we don’t want Zoe to be suspicious of what we are until we are married.

Being broken out of thoughts by Zoe coming down the stairs, in all of her glory, the dress she wore. The dress was white, strapless. It showed off her curves.

My mother met her at the bottom of the stairs, and complimented on how well she looked in her stunning dress.

Then she grabbed her by the waist and led her into the dining room where dinner was going to be served.

During dinner Zoe seemed like she was having a good time even though she had just met us.

She would laugh at some of my father’s jokes, oh, how I liked her laugh. It was so light and carefree.

Not really having an appetite I just moved my food around my plate, seeming like I had eating something.

After we had finished dinner, Zoe and I went up to m—our room to go to bed because we both had a long day with all the new things like our marriage and meeting everyone.

I grabbed clothes from my dresser on the far side of the room and made my way towards my bathroom. Zoe had her back to me with her bags spread out in front of her. Some clothes spewing out of it. I smiled and took a nice long hot shower.

-Zoe Point of View-

Just finishing dinner, Zak and I went up to our room to go to bed. When he went into the bathroom to take his shower, I took my chance and changed super quickly.

As soon as I had finished dressing in my plaid pajama pants and white tank-top, Zak had just stepped out of the bathroom with his dark hair hanging in his eyes.

Quickly, I hopped into the bed and curled under the covers and waited for sleep to overcome me. There was a slight shift in the bed and the lights went out.

I swear I heard:

‘Goodnight, my sweet Zoe.’

Before my eyes slowly shut and I was whisked off into my own dreamland.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took awhile, I kind of had writers block and stuff. Well thank you for subscribing and commeting.
-Bewarez_I_Bite.