Status: In progress

Arranged Marriage to a Vampire...How Cliche.

Chapter 7- The Truth Revealed

~Zak Point of View~

-About 5 minutes earlier-

While I was feeding, I could feel as though someone was watching me. Removing my fangs from the feeder’s neck, I turned to the far side of the room to see who was watching me.

Zoe. She was down here at a time like this, I could harm her. Before I could even take a step towards her, she bolted.

“Shit,” I swore and took off after her, leaving the feeder to fall to the ground, unconscious.

But my mother had already beaten me to the punch, she had Zoe’s head in her lap and was gently stroking her hair gently like she used to for me when I was much younger.

“Is she alright, mama?” I questioned, looking down at Zoe’s peaceful face.

My mother looked up at me and slightly smiled. Then motioned towards her face and said,

“Sweetheart, you have blood around your mouth, please go clean up. How are you still a messy eater after so long?”

Subconsciously, I started to rub my face with my sleeve until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I stopped rubbing my face and looked over my shoulder to see my father standing there with a semi-wet towel.

“Thanks.” I grab the towel and start to rub my face until I didn’t feel any more blood on my face.

I bent down and took Zoe into my arms, and went into the living room then set her on the loveseat. We sat around until Zoe woke up.

~Zoe Point of View~

Was he drinking this girl’s blood? Why was Zak biting that girl’s neck? Is his whole family like this?
Are they Vampires? No that can’t be true vampires don’t exist. If they were vampires, what do they drink blood? Well of course they drink blood, you just saw Zak drinking some not too long ago, duh.

What should I do? Run away? No, that would do nothing, maybe call my parents to come and take me home? Yeah right, like they would do that for me. What should I do?

Opening my eyes, I looked up and saw three pairs of eyes looking back at me. I gulped and tried to get up and away from them.

“Don’t move sweetheart. You bumped your head when you fell. Please lay back down. We will answer all of your questions.” Roza stated as she gently pushed me back down unto the counch.

Looking up at her, I could see her smiling down at me with her kind face.

“Whenever you want to start asking questions, we’ll be ready.” Alec calmly stated from across the room.

“What are you?” I asked while I sat up on the couch that I had been lying on and no recollection of being on.

“I knew this was coming. Alec, Zak sit down. Sweetheart,” Roza started to say as she sat down and shot glares at Alec and Zak, “we are vampires. I have been a vampire for some time. So has
Alec and Zak. Are there any questions about our species? And for one: We don’t sparkle in sunlight. We are not faries, which do actually sparkle….” She trailed off as I watched her.

“How often do you need to…you know..drink blood?” I hestitently started to sit up and watch them very carefully.

“We need to feed at least once a week. We can live off of Human or animal blood if we wanted.”
Alec stated, looking at me concerned.

“Do any of you have special powers like mind reading? Can you see the future?” I asked, kind of exicted to see if they did, but, shrunk back into the couch.

“No, we can’t read minds or see the future. All that we have are mind bonds with our mates.

Sorry to burst your bubble.” Zak said, making me jump in my seat.

I rolled my eyes at him and pulled my legs onto the couch. “Are there any other suprises that I need to know about before we get married Zak?” I questioned while playing with the edge of my pajama pants.

Zak started to furrow his brow, and started to think hard before he said, “Um, Liam and Olivia are werewolves. Ugh, I think that’s it. Yeah, that’s it.”

My mouth fell open, “Are you serious?There werewolves?How can that be?”

Zak just smirked and shrugged. “Just are.” Was his simple response.

Taking a deep breath, I tried to sort things out in my head. Vampires. Werewolves . Marriage. Whats next? Children? Me and children at this age? Don’t think so.

“I think you should get your pretty little head to bed, you have a very long and stressful day.” Roza said, in her sweet, motherly voice.

“Oh, I will.” I stated, while getting to my feet and starting towards the stairwell. Feeling a presence behind me, I stop and turn around to find none other than, Zak behind me.

“What do you want?” I barked.

“To go to bed. Is that a crime?” He cocked an eyebrow at me.

“No..” I trailed off then turned my attention back to the stairs that I had been going up.

“hmm..Thought so.” He said, still behind me on the staircase.

“Thought what?” I stopped and glared at him.

“Oh nothing that concerns you.

I scoffed and said “Yeah Right. My ass.”

He full heartily laughed at me and yet again I rolled my eyes at him. Reaching, our bedroom, I push the door open and walked in with Zak still on my tail.

Flopping onto the bed, I start to drift off to sleep, and I felt the bed dip in the bed and I knew that
Zak had come to bed.

“Goodnight,Zak.” I said, drowsily.

“Goodnight Zoe.” He automadicaly said back to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry I took forever to update, but, I hope you like this one. Comment please and thank you very much.
Love-Bewarez_I_Bite