Status: In progress

Arranged Marriage to a Vampire...How Cliche.

Chapter 9- Q and A

~Zoe Point of View~

After being in my room for what felt like two hours, I started to get anxious from waiting for Zak.
So, I started to check my email, catch up on a few fan fiction stories that had been updated and check my Facebook and play games like Castleville and other games.

This burned about an hour, but, Zak still wasn’t here. Sighing, I shut my laptop down and started to bounce my leg up and down and think about what I wanted to ask Zak about.

I wanted to know what exactly a vampire was and how they were created and destroyed (For later purposes, maybe). Are there any other creatures other than Werewolves, Vampires and fairies?

Being interrupted from my thoughts by the door creaking open, I looked over to see the man of the hour, Zak. He looked tired and disheveled from all the stress that had been put on him.

Zak smiled at me as he gently shut the door behind him.

“So, I guess you still have questions for me don’t you?” Zak said, as he came to sit on the bed beside me.

“Yeah, I guess I do.” I moved over slightly to make more room for him to be more comfortable.

“Well fire away, dear. We. I mean. I have all night.” Zak stretched out on the bed and clasped his hands behind his head.

“Are there any other mythical creatures except for Vampires, Werewolves and Fairies?” I started with my questions.

“There are many mythical creatures alive. Like the hell hound, nekos, mermaids, griffins…”

“Wait…What are Nekos and Mermaids? I thought they were pure myth.” I interrupted him from listing all of the creatures.

“A neko is kind of like a human but have the ability to turn into a cat and do have cat ears. Well mermaids are a bit different from the stories you have read when you were a child.”

“Mermaids are flesh eating creatures; they will lure you to the water with their beautiful singing and when you’re close enough they will pull you into the water and drown you. Then devour your whole body except for your heart. There basically like Kelpies except that they don’t eat the liver because it is very poisonous to them.”

“Remind me never to go near any of those kind of creatures I rather not die.”

He laughed at me, I smiled at him but continued with my questions, “So how exactly are Vampire’s made or created or whatever you want to call it?”

“Well, one of two ways: we can be changed this way, our fangs hold venom that can be passed into the bloodstream of our victim and they will transition into a vampire after a couple of days.

After the transformation is complete they will have to drink human blood immediately so that they can survive.”

“What is the other way?” I furrowed my brow and looked at him.

“When a mommy vampire and a daddy vampire love each very much...”

“STOP, I get it!”

He smiled and waited for me to continue.

“This is my last question for now. How do you kill a vampire?”

Zak cocked an eyebrow at me but continued answering my question, “Vampires can only be killed by beheading, but, a good way to slow them down is pure silver.”

“Why silver?”

“I really don’t know my dear. Now can I start to ask you questions?” Zak looked at me mischievously.

“Knock yourself out.”

“What’s your favorite thing to do?”

“Read.”

“Who’s your favorite band or singer?”

“I really don’t have a favorite band. But I do listen to BOTDF, Falling in Reverse, and some other bands

“Good choice of bands, I like them also.” Zak said and surprised me. He didn’t seem the type to listen to them.

“Next question please.”

-A couple of hours later-

~Zak Point of View~

I was starting to run out of questions to ask her and we both were getting tried.

“Let’s just go to bed. Today has been a long day for all of us.” I said, pulling back the covers for her to climb under, but, she stopped me.

“I actually have one more question.”

“What is it my dear?”

“Why did Sage come over here today?” Her words came out slurred because of sleep kicking in.

“I will tell you what he was doing her when you are more alert and most defiantly awake. But this is the simplest way I can put it: Power.”

Before I could even finish my sentence Zoe had already fallen asleep curled under the thick comforter.

Kissing the crown of her head I murmured into her sweet smelling hair,

“No one shall take you away from me, not even death or Sage.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everybody! Sorry it took so long for not updating lately. My laptop broke down and yet again I have to wait for it to be fixed. Well I hope you enjoy this chapter. comment or message with an questions/comments/concerns.
Happy Reading!
-Bewares_I_Bite