Status: Active

It's Not Unusual

un•u•su•al, [uhn-yoo-zhoo-uhl, -yoozh-wuhl] : adjective
not usual, common, or ordinary; uncommon in amount or degree;exceptional: an unusual sound; an unusual hobby; an unusual response.
Love is something people think they find often. Some even think they’re in love when they’re not. Most are obsessed with the idea of being in love, when in fact they’ve never experienced it.
In all reality, Love is unusual.
According to Nicholas Sparks, “Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Loves is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in others people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes.”(A Walk to Remember.)
Madison is her own type of girl, not afraid to take a stand but gives respect if necessary. She always has a book under her nose, most of the time it’s a romance novel. Madison has accepted the fact she won’t experience her own sappy romance. She has a hard time grasping the fact that her own love story is unfolding right in front of her.

Madison Moniz || Nicholas Jonas
  1. 001