Every Little Thing

Maybe

As the bell rang I packed up my stuff and forwarded out of the classroom. Ally and Rob were waiting for me outside. Ally linked her arm through mine.

"So, about this sleepover? Is it okay with you?" she asked.

"I don’t know, maybe," I replied. "Just got to check with the folks." Ally grinned and did a little dance.

"Okay, sweet," she said, grinning at me. "Lets eat, im starving." We made our way to our table and sat down. I sent a text to my mum asking about Ally staying over. I got one back saying it was okay.

"Mum says it’s cool," I told Ally.

"Sweet," she smiled.

Recess and as per usual, the rest of the day flew by. Stupid days. I hate them. But, tomorrow was the weekend. I was kinda nervous about the sleepover with Ally. I didn’t know why she wanted to come over. She just "wanted a sleepover."

Ally got off at her usual stop after kissing me on the cheek, winking at me and saying she'll see me tomorrow. After she was gone I moved over to sit behind Robert. I pulled his headphone out of his ear.

"Rob, I'm scared about tomorrow," I confessed to him.

"What? Scared you're gonna lose your non-existent virginity to 2," he laughed holding up two fingers. I knew what he was referring to; I had had a girlfriend before. I smacked him again.

"What is it with you and smacking me today?" he asked rubbing his shoulder.

I shrugged. "I'm sorry but im just not sure about things. I mean, you know about the issues with Marcus. I don't want to go rushing into things again." Robert nodded and patted the seat beside him. I moved around and he put his arm around me.

"I'm here if you need me gorgeous," he told me smiling sweetly.

"Thanks Rob," I replied. "You always have been."
♠ ♠ ♠
everyone has i pods these days. =] =]