Every Little Thing

Situations

I had never laughed so hard in my life. Ally suggested we invite Robert over too to make me feel more comfortable. We had decided to play the game "have you ever?" to get to know each other. Some of the question were ridiculous. Probably because we were all chock full of skittles and creaming soda.

"Okay okay okay, serious question now," Ally said, breathing deeply to calm herself down. "Have you ever," she paused. "Been hit on the head by a frozen chicken?" And the laughter erupted again. My sides were hurting from laughing so hard, Robert was red in the face. It was so hilarious. The door burst open and there was my mum, in her nightie.

"Can you three please shut up? It’s past 11 pm and there are people trying to sleep?" The laughter ceased almost immediately. My mum in her nightie was not a pretty sight.

"Maybe we should ask more serious questions," Robert suggested. "Really get the goss on you girls."

"Okay," I agreed, unsure of what was to come.

Robert nodded. "Okay, what we'll do is play shots, but if we have done the deed mentioned in the have you ever, you drink okay.?" He produced a six pack of Woodstock bourbon and coke and 3 shot glasses from his bag and poured the three of us a shot.

"Okay, Nick, it’s your house. You start, “Ally insisted.

"Okay," I said. "Here's an easy one. Have you ever had consensual sex?" All three of us took the shot. No surprises there.

"Next. Have you ever gone down on a girl?" Ally asked and once again, all three of us took the shot. The game continued like this, questions were all sex related in one way or another.
By the end, we were all pissing ourselves laughing. Ally was basically lying on top of me she was laughing so hard. Robert was laughing and laughing. But then an even funnier thing happened. He just passed out. He fell backwards and just fell asleep. Ally got up slowly and started poking him some random stick she found. It must have been the stick from my piñata from my birthday party last year. She wandered back over to me, tripping over the empty Woodstock box and fell to her knees straddling my lap. And it happened again. She kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
they are drunk!