Every Little Thing

Clothes Off

The sun streamed through a crack in my blinds I didn't notice last night. I managed to open my other eye. The pang of the hangover hit me. I looked across my room. Robert was passed out on the floor. Ally was... Where is Ally? I tried to shift to look for her when I felt a wait across my back. I moved a little to see Ally lying beside me. Then a realization hit me.
I was naked!! I ran my hand under the blanket. Naked boob. Naked stomach. Naked leg. Naked....everything! I was completely naked, as in, no clothes on at all. What the fuck did Ally and I do last night? I hadn't the faintest idea. My memory of last night was foggy. I remembered laughing with Ally and Robert. He suggested we play shots, then there's nothing.

Ally started to stir beside me. I shifted again and watched her face. She yawned, stretched a little and opened her eyes. The expression on her face was priceless. Her mouth fell open and her eyes grew wide.

"I'm guessing you have no idea what happened between us last night either," I asked her.
She shook her head slowly.

"Rob's unconscious," I told her.

"Really? He passed out? He seemed like he could hold his alcohol," she yawned again.
I shrugged. I was so curious as to what we did last night.

"I need to pee," Ally exclaimed, as she grabbed the top layer of bed clothes and stood up, wrapping them around her like a sarong, leaving me with thin sheet. I watched her walk toward the bathroom; hopefully my mum wouldn't catch her. I stood up and quickly grabbed my clothes from yesterday and chucked them on.

Ally came back after a little while.

"I have a hickey if that’s anything to go by," she told me. I looked up at her and she showed me her neck. Sure enough there was a hickey there.

"Shit," I sighed. "What the fuck did we do last night?"