Every Little Thing

Don't Wanna Be Alone

I walked in my front door earlier then usual. I didn't get any questions or anything from the parents. I walked straight through to my bedroom. I didn't want to talk to them anyway. I threw myself down on my bed and just lay there. Someone was tapping on my window. Getting out of bed, I noticed who it was. Ally.

"Nick, let me in," she told my window. I stuck my head through the curtains to see her looking up at me.

"Front door," I mouthed to her. Why was I dreading seeing her?

'Okay, Nicky. Get a grip on yourself.' I walked through my house and let her in the front door. She jumped on me, pulling me into a strong hug.

"We've gotta talk," she whispered in my ear. I simply nodded and led her through to my bedroom.

"Okay," she said, as she sat down on my bed. I stayed standing, a few feet away. "What's bothering you? You never blow off bio."

"What we did is bothering me," i told her quietly.

"Well, I don't know what we did," she shrugged.

"Its more what I did," i said, looking at her. "I haven't done it in so long, and, I did it to you. I mean, I hardly know you. We aren't going out or anything. It didn't mean anything. I mean, you don't even remember what we did. It was a drunken one night stand." She reached out and grabbed my hands, puling me gently towards her.

"You mean, you went down on me?" she asked and a just nodded. I couldn't find words.

She smiled at me sympathetically. "If you did it, it meant something."

"But, we aren't going out or anything," I told her.

"Well, do you want to?" she asked me, looking me in the eye. My mouth dropped open.

"What?" I stuttered. "You're asking me out?" She nodded.

"I'd love to," I answered and she smiled at me. I smiled back at her and pulled her to her feet, hugging her tightly.

'i have a girlfriend, i have a girlfriend, i have a girlfriend' A little song played over and over in my head. I couldn't be happier.

"And, babe, just so you know, we'll take it slow," Ally said to me. And I nodded and smiled in reply.

"Thanks."