Every Little Thing

Nothings Gonna Stop Us Now

She seemed quiet. Very quiet. Her headphones were still around her neck. And she was sitting on the very edge of the seat. Her uniform was still brand new. The crisp white blouse, blue check skirt and blue blazer, all still looked like she had only bought them yesterday. She was off in her own world, staring out the window opposite us. I waved my hand in her face slowly. Her face whipped around, and I noticed she had two different colored eyes. One blue, one green/hazel. They were really pretty.

"Sorry, were you saying something?" she apologized.

I shook my head. "Nope." I grinned at her again.

'Well done idiot,' I thought to myself. 'She probably thinks you’re a freak now.'

"What are you listening to?" she asked. I processed the question. No sarcasm, no comment, no "you're such a freak". Just a simple question. SPEAK LOSER! My brain yelled at me.

"Umm... Simple Plan," I smiled, not ashamed to admit i loved them.

"Cool," she said.

'Shit. Nice once again fool. Simple Plan are so gay bar. Why would you say that?' My brain was ruling me today. Why am I trying to impress her?

"What song?" She seemed genuinely interested.

"It’s from they're new album. It’s called Time to Say Goodbye. It’s such a perfect song for one of my exes to sing to me." She laughed a little.

"I’ve got songs like that too. I listen to them, and they like, make me feel bad."

I smiled at her. "Yeah, that exactly how i feel." I popped one of the headphones in her ear and let her listen.

The rest of the bus trip was pretty quiet, except from when the "gangsters" got on. Stupid assholes with their lame music.The bus came to a stop outside our school and the girl got up.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked her.

"You can call me Ally," she answered smiling.

"I'm Nicky," I answered.

"Awesome." she smiled again and walked down the back steps of the bus, and out of sight.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes both the characters are girls
if you didn't read my profile, just note, i am bi.
=]