Every Little Thing

Closer

Ally and I got off the bus as usual and walked towards my house. I was excited, exhilarated. But, also nervous. I wanted to be closer to her. Physically closer to her. I was so in love with her. I wanted to show her how much. This will be the day. This is it.

"What are you thinking about?" Ally's voice broke into my thoughts.

"What I'm going to do when we're alone," I replied, smiling slyly. Ally smiled back at me.

"And what might that be?"

"You're just gonna have to wait and see."

As we approached my house, Ally took my hand.

"Let's go," she said walking up my front steps and going inside.

She was first to get to my room. I walked in behind her and closed the door. She dropped her bag and I lunged at her, throwing her down on my bed. I straddled her hips and started undoing the buttons on her blouse, one at a time, ever so slowly. Once the buttons were undone, I took the blouse off completely. I undid her bra clasp with one hand and loosened her breasts from it. I pulled that off and threw it onto the floor with her blouse.
I lay beside her and slowly ran my finger up and down the side of her neck. Ally turned her head to let me do it. I watched her as her eyes closed. I traced a line with my finger from her collar bone down the centre of her chest and started encircling her left breast; my thumb rubbing her nipple gently. A small moan escaped her lips. I moved my hand lower, sliding it down her stomach slowly. I found her vagina wet and awaiting me.
I found her clit and started rubbing it with my fore finger. I felt her shudder beside me. I did it again, and the shudder repeated.

"You want it?" I whispered seductively in her ear. She nodded, not opening her eyes.

I plunged my centre finger into her and her back arched. I pulled it out and inserted two fingers into her. Her back arched again. I plunged deeper, rubbing the inside of her gently. Her moans echoed through my bedroom. I was grateful that my family weren't home.
My fingers worked her insides and she moaned louder. In and out, I pulled them, in and out. Her hips rocked as my fingers moved.

"Holy Fuck!" Ally screamed. "Fuck!"

I felt her body quake as her orgasm exploded through her body.

"Holy Jesus! Fuck," she said, lying back, her eyes still closed.

"Enjoyed it, I guess?" I asked sarcastically.

"Holy fuck yes! Just kiss me!" I did as she demanded and kissed her.

"I love you babe," Ally told me, and i leaned back to look at her.

"Really?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she answered. "I really do."

"Well, I love you too," I told her, and she smiled back at me.