Every Little Thing

Nothing Lasts Forever

Monday at school, the party was all through the school! Finally! The little "emo" gang has been noticed. All we had to do was crash a party and barf in their hedges and we were accepted.
Ally and I were greeted by applause on entry to Biology, to which we took a bow. Lead skank and two of her followers came along after us. The class erupted with laughter as they walked in. I watched lead skank walked quickly to her desk and sit down. I couldn't believe that our grade was taking our side over the skanks. Well, it was a known a fact that the skanks weren't exactly liked. But for the "emo's" to be raised above them, well, it was amazing.

"This is awesome," I told Ally as we sat down.

"Mhm," Ally agreed, not looking at me.

"Something the matter?" I asked, concerned.

"No, nothing at all," she answered, angling herself away from me and watching the board.

I looked at her, worried. Had I done something? Something bad? She told me she loved me just the other day. Certainly, things don't change that fast? Whatever I did, she's pissed at me. I just knew it. I wrote her a note.

Have I done something babe?

She read the note and scribbled her reply.

If you call kissing that skanky mole back there something then yes, you did something.

My face became rigid, upset with myself. She had seen that? Fuck!

Me:Babe, I'm sorry. It didn't mean anything

Ally:Yeah sure

Me:I'm fucking serious.

Ally:You know what? We're done

I read the last bit again and again. We're done? We're done? We're done? Holy fuck! She just broke up with me. I looked at her, tears streaming down my face. I grabbed my shit, and ran out of the classroom.