Every Little Thing

Fallen

As we got closer to school, my heart started beating faster and faster. I was absolutely shit scared of facing Ally. Absolutely petrified. What was I supposed to say? Sorry? I'll get over you eventually? I had no idea. I was trying to calm myself down, stop the tears, and decrease my racing heart rate. But i couldn't. I was just so fucking nervous. I bit my lip, as the bus pulled to a stop outside school.

"Come on Nicky," Dean said, holding his hand out for me to take it. "You've got to do this."

I nodded to him and stood up placing my trembling hand in his. As I walked towards school i could feel my heart rate increasing even more then before. We walked through the gate and up the driveway of the school. As we rounded the bend into the car park, i saw Ally instantly sitting in our usual spot, beside Max. I noticed he was sitting pretty close to her.

He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek and put his arm around her. I felt my blood boil. I watched them closely, as my pace quickened. He leaned in again and his lips collided with hers.

'Pull away Ally,' my mind was saying. 'Pull away.'

She didn't pull away.

"YOU FUCKING SLUT!"

I saw both Max and Ally spin around to see me storming up to them.

"IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A FUCKING HOUR!!!!"

I watched as tears sprung into Ally's eyes.

"Hey, come on now Nicky," Max said, trying to grab my arm.

"FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING BACK STABBER!!!!" I slapped him across the face. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND! YOU WERE MY FUCKING FRIEND!!!!!"

"Please Nick, let me explain," came Ally's pathetic little voice from behind Max.

I walked right up to her and stood about an inch in front of her face.

"You said you fucking loved me," I told her.

"I do," Ally said, just louder then a whisper.

"I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU!" I screamed in her face, making her jump. Those tears started to fall down her cheeks. "NOT ANYMORE! NOT AFTER THIS!"

"But, Nicky," she started.

"Fuck you!"

And with that I walked away. I was fuming; fucking bitch. It hasn't even been fucking hour and she's off making out with fucking Max. I hate her. I hate her.

I knew one thing for sure,I needed a fucking drink.