Every Little Thing

See Me Through

I was glad to have the weekend to; you know, calm down. I had cut twice more since Thursday night. Both on my wrist, parallel to the others. They were stinging but I didn’t care. They made me feel better; they made me forget about Ally. Honestly I thought I deserved it. I shouldn’t have kissed that Ebony creature. Stupid scrag; I hate her. But, in the back of my mind, I hated Ally too. I hated the fact that she hurt me. I hated the fact that she had reduced me to an alcoholic cutter.

I decided to wear some bracelets over the cuts, black ones, made of that rubbery stretchy material. I had to wear about ten of them to cover up the marks I had made. Luckily it was gonna be cooler today. I was able to wear my My Chem hoodie. I packed up my bag and slung it over my shoulder. As I passed my mum in the kitchen, I pulled my sleeves down over my hands and clutched the end of them. As I walked out my front door, I pulled out my ipod and turned it on.

I sat in my usual seat on the bus and watched as other people boarded the bus. At Ally’s stop, she got on and walked towards me. I didn’t want to see her, let alone talk to her. I got up and moved, right to the back seat beside Robert who was trying to beat some random Asian guy at a game on his P.S.P.
I saw Ally’s face fall as she took the abandoned seat.