Every Little Thing

New Beginnings

I sat there staring at my computer screen. Was I really over her? I'd loved her for so long and now I'm just over her? I hit the off button on the computer and stared at the black screen. I saw the reflection of a girl; a girl I didn't even recognize. Was that even me anymore? My hair was so long now. It sat way past my shoulders. My fringe was a matted mess covering my right eye completely.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I dug out the pair of scissors mum uses for her nails. I shook my head.

"Not big enough," I said out loud.

I walked down the hall to the kitchen and took the big scissors from the draw. I ran my finger over the blades. They would do. I wandered back down the hall way to the bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror. I took a big chunk of my hair in my hand and cut it about an inch from the nape of my neck. I lay what I had cut off in the sink and started on the other side. I cut layers into it, not paying any attention to the amount being cut off. My hair was almost boy short at the back when I took a proper look at my fringe. I held it out straight and cut it just under my eye and lay the strands i had trimmed in the sink with the rest of my hair.

i took a step back and looked at my now short hair. It looked better. It was the new me. I liked it. I grabbed the hair from the sink and threw it in the bin beside the loo. With one last glance at my hair, I slowly strolled back to my room and threw myself on to my bed.

I peeked at my alarm clock through half closed eyes. It was 7:20 am. Its Monday.

"Shit!!" i swore aloud and threw on my uniform and my hoodie. I put the hood up as i passed my mum in the kitchen. i didn't think she'd take my new hair well this early in the morning. I stepped out the door and closed it behind me.

My first step to a new beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
i can't believe its been so long since i updated.
im sorry!
but im back now!